𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲:
𝗔 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗶 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND peaceful morning for a certain white haired woman who slept peacefully in her shared room, nothing to disturb this quiet atmosphere in the room. Nothing at all...

"OW! I WILL TELL Y/N SAMA ABOUT THIS!"

"STOP CRYING OR YOU WILL WAKE HER UP YOU FOOL!"

Maybe we spoke too soon...

Your eyebrows twitched as you scoffed in your sleep, "Goddammit! Can't I get a peaceful sleep for once?" You thought while covering your head with the blanket as the noises got louder and louder, your enhanced hearing sense wasn't helping at all. You were really exhausted from yesterday's mission and you told your three beloved husbands that you will sleep in most of the morning, but apparently you wouldn't get those extra hours of sleep. "That's it!" You shot up from your futon and exited the room, completely ignoring how messy your yukata was.

You followed the noises and it led you to the kitchen. You slammed the door opened as you had an irritated look, "CAN'T YOU BE QUIET FOR A WHILE?!" You screamed as the three males looked at you with shock. Both Makio and Suma flinched, knowing that they both were the reason for you to wake up. As for Hinatsuru, he just noticed at how messy you looked since you had just woken up.

The dark haired male approached you which made look at him in confusion, "Good morning, Y/N sama. I apologize for waking you, but you shouldn't be messy like this." He smiled while fixing your yukata, mainly covering your exposed chest. You blushed in embarrassment and when you were about to reply to him, Suma dashed toward you while crying, "Y/N sama! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up! And Makio hit me for no reason!" He whined while hugging you, tears falling like waterfalls. Makio let out a loud gasp and angrily pointing at the crying man, "It's wasn't for no reason! You were planning to wake up Y/N sama!" He exclaimed.

"That's because I miss her!"

"You two be quiet!"

The two went silent when they heard your demand. You sighed and ruffled your hair, "I'm going to take a shower." You said and left the kitchen to go to that bathroom; however, you can hear the boys mumble among themselves.

"*Sob*... Y/N sama is mad at me... *Sob*"

"Stop crying or I will hit you again."

"Come on you two, let's prepare breakfast before Y/N sama gets ready."

You sighed and smiled softly, "I really love those three." You thought while shaking your head, chuckling in amusement.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

You entered the common room to see your three handsome men sitting, waiting for you to join them for breakfast. You just took your sweet time to wear your demon slayer uniform, apply your everyday makeup and nail polish, and wear your accompanying jewellery. You did this on purpose as a little punishment since you can hear their stomachs growling.

You beamed at them and sat down in your usual spot, "Sorry for taking long, but you know my morning routine." You spoke up, picking up your chopsticks, "Let's eat, itadakimasu!"

"Itadakimasu!"

The three chanted and you all started to eat. Like everyday, the breakfast time was lively. You four chatting and laughing at the slightest things. You were happy and grateful for having such a warm and wonderful family like this. However, every happy moment must come to an end. Your crow, Nijimaru, flew into the room and started to yell, "The northern east! Caw! A demon has been spotted in [Village Name] village! Caw! Uzui Y/N, head there immediately! Caw!" With that he left the room after information his master.

"Wait! Isn't that village too far?" Makio spoke up as the other two glanced at you with worry. You looked at them with confusion before laughing at their expressions, "Don't be worried my flamboyant boys, I will be fine. This mission will be a piece of cake since I'm the flamboyant Sound Hashira!" You exclaimed with pride, continuing your laugh after finishing your statement. The three men looked at each other as the concern was still evident on their faces.

Hinatsuru was the first one to speak up on the behalf of the three, "Y/N sama, I'm not going to lie, but I can see we all agree that this mission made us feel... uncomfortable?" He trailed off, feeling unsure about how to describe his feelings. Suma nodded in agreement as tears appeared in his eyes, "Can't they find someone else to do the mission instead of you?" He asked as hope sparkled in his eyes. "For once I agree with Suma, there has to be someone to do this mission in your place." Makio stated while trying to hide his worry with determination, acting as the tough husband.

You blinked a few times, getting warm feelings about their concern toward you. You felt happy that they were worried about you, but you made it clear that they had to take care of themselves before you. You chuckled and shook your head, "No need to worry about me. Now let's finish breakfast before it gets cold." You said and started to eat again. The men exchanged glances before sighing and returned to eat.

-TIME SKIP-

After finishing your breakfast and last preparation, you stood outside your estate with your husbands to depart for your mission. Suma, Makio, and Hinatsuru were still worried, but they decided to shake it off since they knew their wife is certain of what she is doing. You smiled at them as you placed your hands on your hips, "Alright boys, I will be leaving. You need anything from there?" You asked and got a no from them. Suma walked toward you and held out a bento, "This is for lunch, please don't skip it." He said as he tried his best not to cry again.

You took the bento from him and smiled, "Thank you, Suma. I will make sure to eat ot all." You said before giving him a kiss on his cheek which made him blush, but nevertheless he was happy. Makio saw this and in a lightening speed was in front of you, "I want one too! Y/N sama!" He exclaimed as he looked at you with excitement, taking you off guard. You chuckled and kissed his cheek as well which made him really happy. You noticed Hinatsuru was still standing in his place; thus, you went to him and gave him a kiss as well. He blinked a few time before smiling gently, a small blush decorated his cheeks.

"I'm leaving now, don't make any chaos in my absence and don't miss me too much. I will be back by tomorrow morning. Sayonara my lovelies." With that, you disappeared from their vision. The three stood quietly, none of them uttering a word as they felt really worried for some reason. They just hoped you would return safely to them.