𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲:
𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

AFTER FINISHING THE FIGHT with the monsters, you turned to Diavolo who was bewildered and dazed. You crooked your head to the side as you raised an eyebrow in questioning manner.

"What's wrong with him?"

You thought as you held your swords in one hand and walked to him. Standing right in front of him, he didn't move or do anything at all. However, you noticed that he had a beautiful pair of golden eyes, suitable for a prince, you can just get lost in those eyes and stare at them for the whole day. You pushed those thoughts away quickly, "What am I thinking?!" You thought and started to wave your hand in front of his face, "Oi Diavolo! You here?" You asked, but he didn't reply to you. You sighed and shook his shoulder, "Hey snap out of it!" You yelled which made him wake up.

The red haired demon shook his head and blushed once he saw how close you were to his face, "O-Oh, I'm sorry. I was deep in thoughts." He reasoned, hoping you would believe him. However, you were unconvinced by his excuse, "Yeah, I believe you." You thought as you rolled your fuchsia eyes, but you didn't question him. You shrugged your shoulders and then place your free hand on your hip, "Anyway, all of those creatures are dead." You informed him with prideful smirk

He actually realized that all of those monsters were gone and nothing was left of them. Diavolo smiled big and engulfed you into a tight hug, "Thank you so much Y/N, you're such an amazing human!" He happily exclaimed, crushing you into his hug. You tried your best not to blush since you were being pressed against his chest. You're used to be hugged tightly like this especially from Suma, but his hug was kinda different. Was it because he is a demon? You weren't sure of the answer though.

A cough made Diavolo startled and let go of you quickly. Turning around, you saw Barbatos and Lucifer standing there. Barbatos had a smug look while Lucifer looked suspicious of your action. They both walked toward you and Diavolo, "Oh, it seems miss Y/N has done a great job disposing of those troublesome creatures." Barbatos spoke up as if he was pricing you. Lucifer nodded in agreement as he crossed his arms, "I could see that she didn't disappoint us. Now Devildom will be peaceful again." He stated which irritated you a lot.

You growled under your breath, "Were doubting my abilities?! I'm the Sound Hashira! Don't you ever underestimate me!" You exclaimed in anger. Lucifer sweatdropped while both Barbatos and Diavolo smiled nervously. Diavolo then raised his hand to stop both of you from getting into a fight, "I believe we should return now and Y/N..." When he called you, you turned to him, giving him your full attention. He beamed happily and said, "I would like to invite you and your husbands to my castle this weekend for dinner as a way to show my gratitude to you." You smiled and nodded you head.

"No problem at all, thanks for the invitation by the way."

"Then I will be waiting."

With that, you all made your way back home.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Y/N sama!"

Once you returned to the House of Lamentation, you were embraced by Suma who was crying bullets of tears, "Whoa! I'm glad you're alright! I was so worried about you!" He cried, rubbing his teary cheek against yours. You groaned slightly and petted his back, "I-It's alright, S-Suma." You said, trying to catch your breath since he was suffocating you.

Makio hit his co-husband on the head, "Let go of her you idiot! She can't breathe!" He screamed which made Suma let go of you, but he started to complain about how Makio hit him for no reason. And from there, they both started fighting.

Diavolo and Barbatos went back to the castle while Lucifer accompanied you back home. The prideful demon sighed, "This is too much..." He mumbled under his breath as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I really apologize for this, they both fight a lot to get Y/N sama's attention."

Hearing that gentle voice, Lucifer saw Hinatsuru smiling apologetically at him which made him blush lightly. Lucifer cleared him throat and composed himself, "It's alright, I'm used to this kind of fights. It happens a lot among my brothers." He stated which made Hinatsuru chuckle.

Just then...

"Suma! Beel had eaten all of the sweets you made!" Asmo who ran out of the kitchen called, earning everyone's attention. Suma squealed as he placed both of his hands on his cheeks, "Oh no! I made those for Y/N sama!" He exclaimed and ran to the kitchen. Makio followed after him as he was yelling, "He better not ate my special Onigiri!" All you did was just sigh then giggle at the childish act of your two husbands.

Suddenly, you were picked up bridal style by none other than your eldest husband. You stared up at him only to seem him have a mischievous smile on his lips, "Hinatsuru, what are you doing?" You asked, already guessing what he have in mind. He gave you an eye-closed smile, "It has been a while since we both spent some time alone, right Y/N sama?" He said, giving you a wink that made you blush.

Hinatsuru then turned to Lucifer, "If you will excuse us, I have something important to discuss with my wife." After he said that, he took his leave with you still in his arms to your shared room. Lucifer already knew what the man was talking about snd didn't bother to stop you, "Is this how her life goes? I wonder what would happen if I-... What am I thinking? I need to get to work." He thought as made his way to his office.

Meanwhile in Diavolo's castle...

The demon prince's thoughts were all about you, preventing him from finishing his paper work. He couldn't forget about that dazzling smile of yours, it was so bewildering. He placed his hand on his cheek as he let out a dreamy sigh, "I can't believe I'm feeling like this toward a human, it's so new to me." He thought, but then snapped out when a cup of tea was placed in front of him. He looked up and saw his butler, "I see you're in a very deep thought, my lord. May I know what you have in mind?" Barbatos asked, offering a gentle smile to his lord.

Diavolo suddenly got shy as he smiled, not looking up at his butler, "I trust you would keep that as a secret."

"Of course, my lord."

"Well, I may have developed a crush toward Y/N." He trailed off, waiting for Barbatos' reaction. However, all he received was a soft smile, "Oh I figured this would happen." He said which made Diavolo mentally facepalm, how could he forget that Barbatos can know what would happen in the future?

"However my lord..." Diavolo turned his attention back to the butler when he heard his serious tone, "You're aware that she will be shared by another men with you, right? This will be a little bit difficult for you to get her attention." He asked which made Diavolo hesitate to answer. However, he was sure of his feelings toward you. Like how your three husbands got alone with each other, he have to get along with them too. Diavolo had a determined look on his face as he looked up at Barbatos...

"I'm aware of this. As long as I can be with her, nothing else matters."

Barbatos smiled and nodded in understanding, "As wish my lord." He said, bowing respectfully to his prince; however, there's a single thought in his mind, "Things will get interesting from this point on."