𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻:
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝘀𝗺𝗼

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"FLAMBOYANT! THIS WORLD IS SO FLASHY!!" You thought as you kept on eyeing the completely foriegn world. Your husbands couldn't be more impressed than you. Suma who was beside you leaned just a bit to whisper in your ear, "Y/N sama, this place is so bright!" He said and you nodded your head in agreement. For you, this place was so colorful exactly like how you like it. No plainness was there at all. However, people kept on staring at you and your husbands. Probably because of your clothes since your husbands are wearing yukatas while you wore the uniform and carried your swords. It doesn't matter, you're proud of yourself and your husbands!

"Oi you... uh, what was your name again?" You spoke up, directing your question to the demon. "My name is Asmodeus, my dear, but you can call me Asmo for short." The lustful demon laughed lightly while your husbands glared daggers at him for calling you 'my dear'. You rolled your eyes, completely unamused since you used to be hit on whenever you go.

Psst, that's a secret.

"Anyway Asmo, where are you taking us?"

Asmo stood in front of a fancy looking place and extended his hand with pride, "Welcome to Majolish, Y/N!" He said as he opened the door for you and your husbands to walk in. You mentally awed at the many beautiful clothes that caught your eyes. Asmo walked in casually, "Come on everyone, let's see what you can wear." You all nodded and followed after him.

A female employe came to Asmodeus, "Welcome Mr. Asmodeus, it's very good to see you here." She greeted with a blush on her cheeks. You obviously knew that she likes him, however that wasn't the problem. You can hear the whispers of some female employees...

"The blue eyed one is very cute!"

"The three of them look handsome for humans."

"I like the one with blond bangs, he appears so manly."

"I prefer the one with beauty mark, he is calm and gentle."

"I don't care! I want them all!"

Seriously! Were they hitting on your husbands? So unflamboyant! You were about to go and give them a piece of your mind, but you didn't want to cause any fuss. They were just talking and you knew your husbands are so very loyal to you. Eventually, you were taken to the woman side to pick some outfits while your husbands were taken to the men side.

You wanted to just pick anything since you were pretty worried about your husbands. You can hear footsteps approaching you from behind you, "If you're planning on surprising me, I will behead you." You dangerously said as you kept your eyes on the clothes. You heard the familiar laughter of Asmo who got nervous from your threat, "Please don't, I'm too pretty to die." He said as he went to stand beside you.

"So, did you find anything you may like?"

You hummed and shrugged, "Still trying to find something flamboyant." Asmo smiled in excitement which made you somehow uncomfortable with what he had in mind, "I will pick some for you and you will LOVE them." He said and dragged you to where more beautiful clothes are. You gulped, regretting following him.