𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Twenty-Two
Acceptance

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

A LOUD SCREECH CAN BE HEARD from the House of Lamentation, you stared at the brothers who were looking at you with complete shock. You have just told them what happened in your date with Diavolo and they all just seemed not to believe it.

On the other hand, your husbands appeared to be very happy and proud at the same time. They have been planning for this for long time now and their tries were not to no avail. Suma had tears in his eyes and he ran to you and hugged you tightly, "I'm so happy for Y/N sama! You finally did it!" He exclaimed, continuing his cries while rubbing his cheek against yours.

Makio shot him a glare as he noticed you being a bit uncomfortable with the rough cheek rubbing, "Suma! Stop that immediately!" He yelled, hitting the dark haired male in the head which made him cry more.

"Y/N sama! Makio is bullying me!"

"Shut up!"

Just then, Mammon stepped forward with a pissed off look, "How did this happen?! Why did ya agree to his confession?!" Your calm expression changed to a very angry one, "AND WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION MY DECISIONS?! YOU MUST NEVER TALK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER, YOU DOUCHBAG!" You screamed loudly that everyone had to cover their ears. Mammon found himself scooting away from you as to not enrage you more.

"Heh... I lost my chance, how unfortunate." Asmo stated in disappointment, dropping his shoulders. Levi seemed to agree with him as he also looked depressed while both Satan and Lucifer tried their best to keep their composure, but they actually were very mad in the inside. Both Belphie and Beel had already accepted that there's no chance to win your heart.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, "There's no changing in what happened. Me and Diavolo are now dating, it's just a matter of time before he becomes my fourth." You stated as a matter of fact, resulting in the demon brothers to get more disappointed.

Lucifer cleared his throat and fixed his tie with one hand, "Well, in this occasion, I would like to congratulate you and I hope you both find happiness." You noticed that his smile was a bit forced, but you didn't care nevertheless.

You stretched your arms and yawned, "Thanks, but I'm so tired and in need of some sleep." You stated and moved to leave the room, heading to your bedroom.

Your husbands followed after you to sleep as well, leaving behind very saddened seven brothers. Eventually, they decided to return their own business, trying to ignore the pain in their hearts.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The next day, your husbands woke up early and let you sleep in since it was the weekend. They saw the hard work you were doing in both studying and looking after them, so they thought to let you get more rest.

They decided to go and visit the prince and welcome him into the Uzui household. They managed to convince Lucifer to take them there and there they were, in front of Diavolo's castle. Hinatsuru knocked on the huge door and waited for a few seconds before it was opened by none than Barbatos, "Oh, good day gentlemen. What brings you here?" The butler politely asked, giving the three males a welcoming smile.

Hinatsuru decided to speak on the behalf of his co-husbands, "We came here to talk to Diavolo san." He replied with a warm smile. Barbatos chuckled and moved aside to let them, "Then please, come on in." He said, holding his hand out toward the castle entryway. He led them to the livingroom where they will be sitting, "I will go tell lord Diavolo about your visit, in the meantime please wait here." He explained before taking his leave to tell his lord.

The three husbands sat there, chatting about random things and how they missed their home. They need to stay here a couple of months before they return back to the human world.

After a short while, Diavolo walked in with a very big smile on his face, "What a nice surprise to have you three visiting me!" He exclaimed, taking a seat with them. They all smiled and nodded to him, "Yup! We decided to come here to welcome you to our family!" Suma said with excitement as he clasped both of his hands in front of his chest.

The red haired prince chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head, "O-Oh, she told you?" He asked, mentally facepalming by the stupid question. Makio smirked and gave a smug look, "Of course she would, we're her husbands in the end." He uttered.

Hinatsuru sighed and gave an apologetic smile, "Don't mind them. We're genuinely happy that you both has finally settled it."

"Yeah! We will make sure you will enjoy your life with us!" Suma added with a cute little smile.

Makio agreed with a firm nod, "We have accepted you as an official member of the family now and there's no escaping from us." He finished with the same smirk from before.

Diavolo found himself at loss of words as the three has accepted him and didn't hate him for that. For once, he felt that he has an actual family that will look after him and provide warmth to him. A smile subconsciously made it's way to his lips as his golden eyes went a bit glossy, "Thank you guys." The three moved to hug him and chanted...

"Welcome to the Uzui family!"