𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Nineteen:
Spark of Love

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

DIAVOLO WAS STILL THINKING of what to say. He is aware that you're enraged that you didn't want meet anyone or say anything, it's your safely precaution so nobody gets hurt because of your anger. However, Diavolo couldn't afford seeing you so angry without anyone to comfort you. Not to mention that your husbands are counting on him to calm you down.

Taking in a deep breath, he placed his hand on your muscular arm, "I think you don't look bad as a guy, Y/N." He spoke up with a small smile on his lips. You side-glared at him which made the red haired demon flinch under your gaze, "What do you mean by this? Are you implying that I look ugly as a woman?" You questioned, looking directly at his pretty golden eyes.

You could hear his heartbeat quicken as he nervously stared at everything but your eyes. Diavolo was nervous of what to tell you in fear that you might hate him if he offended you. Hinatsuru told him that you let everything pass, but harming your pride and dignity is a red line. You were one of those women who are proud to be a female, even with your flaws and mistakes. Makio also stated that you have a bad temper that you could snap at anytime if you were made fun of. That comes with your egotistical and prideful personality. However, Suma also said that with gentle and loving affection, you would calm down a little bit so you don't kill somebody. Those tips can come in handy in this situation, he will try to calm you down using them.

He shook his head as his expression turn to a soft one, "No no, you misunderstand me. What I meant is that you're still the same person we all know. No matter how you look, you will remain the same Y/N. Plus, Solomon is working on a cure right now." He spoke up while choosing his words carefully. You squinted your fuchsia eyes at him, moving your face closer to his, "Why are you doing all of this? Why are you worried about me?" You asked, watching his expression in anticipation. However, you were surprised when you received a gentle smile as his cheeks turned red.

"Because... I-I care about you..."

He trailed off which made look at him with shock. It was very rare to hear someone say this to you. Those words were mostly told to you by your husbands, but this guy was bold enough to say them to you straight in your face. It wasn't like it pissed you off or anything, but it felt strange coming from a person you met recently. Heck, even your family didn't once tell you that they care! You could see that his intentions were pure and genuine without any doubt, he was real to his words. There was a familiar spark... The same you get when you first met your handsome husbands. Are you falling for this... demon?

You let out a hum as you tried to hold back your blush, you couldn't deny the fact that his words touched you deeply in the heart. You coughed to compose yourself and crossed your arms, "Yeah... Uh, thanks I guess." You stated, doing your best not to stutter and embarrass yourself. Diavolo has a bright smile on his face, he managed to tame the beast within you. That was a big achievement!

"Okay then, now cheer up and look to the bright side! There's still hope for you to turn to a woman again!" He said, giving you a few back taps of encouragement and motivation. You unwillingly chuckled deeply, you found him rather adorable when he is cheering you up. You were grateful to him that he was here to comfort you. He doesn't have anything to do with you and can just ignore your issue, but he was here by your side to help you out. Something then came to your mind...

"Hey... Uh, I don't normally do this, but let's hang out together another day."

Diavolo looked at you with awe as he was surprised by your request, "Really? Just the two of us?"

"Yeah, just the two of us."

You both kept on staring at each other, getting lost in each other's eyes. There a moment of silence between you both, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was a comforting quietness that you enjoyed. Something about Diavolo made you so attracted to him, was it his bright personality or his approach to life? You didn't care about the answer, all you knew was that he is very unique... as a man.

*Knock knock knock...*

The knocking on the door interrupted your peaceful silence. You rolled your eyes in annoyance and stood up to open the door. Once you opened it, you were met with none other than Lucifer himself. He as usual had that strict look on his face, but there was something else evident on his face. You couldn't pinpoint it yet you didn't care nevertheless.

You raised an eyebrow when you noticed that he wasn't saying anything, "How can I help you?" You asked which made Lucifer snap out of his daze. He cleared his throat, "Simeon has brought the cure to your condition." He stated which relived you.

Diavolo who was now standing beside you let out a delightful laugh, "See! I told you that there will be a cure! Let's go and see it!" He exclaimed, grabbing your wrist and pulling you along with him which you didn't mind. Lucifer stood there, watching as you were being dragged by his lord with a frown on his face.

"Why does she needs to be comforted by him? It oddly irritates me."

He let out a sigh and shook his head, following after you two down to the common room. He knew his jealousy will lead him to nowhere, so he had to work things out calmly.

He didn't know that your heart will only accept Diavolo as more than just a friend.