THE JETS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a Wednesday morning, and Annie had been walking around the streets before she met up with the Jets. They were going to wreck the painting in the basketball courts today.

As she walked into the street by docs she saw her brother and a few of the Jets, Baby John being one of them, she ran into the middle and hugged Baby John before they caught up the the group.

They group of Jets all split up to steal more paint, rags and some brushes, and they lifted Annie to take of a sign from one of their pubs.

As they made it to the courts to start splashing paint all over the graffitied wall, Anybodys was there before them.
The boys all hated him, apart from Annie, she didn't fully understand what it was he wanted to be, but she was more than happy to welcome him into the group, she had also encouraged Diesel and Baby John to be a little bit more respectful towards him.

Riff muttered something to Anybodys and he moved to the side, they Jets put the paint down and immediately started chucking it at the mural on the Puerto Rican flag, Annie and Baby John had covered each other in the black stuff.

The Jets stopped their graffitiing as Anybodys whistled, they turned to see the Sharks had found them and were sprinting towards them.

The Jets split in different directions, Baby John had grabbed onto Annie's had and pulled her with him. They had a group of 4 Sharks on them. Baby John pulled Annie down alleyways, she kept shouting to him to keep going, as they reached a fenced off area, they tried going back different ways, each direction they turned was a different Shark, one of them being the one that Baby John had thrown a bucket of paint into, the two of them panicked and scrambled to the fence.

Baby John climbed over and Annie went through the gap. A shark caught her arm and pulled her back towards him. Baby John had shouted out for the Jets help, the Shark that was gripping tightly to Annie's arm, took a swing and punched her right on her temple, she fell to the floor next to baby John who had a nail being stabbed through his ear. The Jets had all appeared and came to help the pair, The Sharks were tackled off of Baby John, Diesel checked over them to make sure they were okay. He pulled them up and made sure they stayed together before running over to join the fight.

As the fight got more intense Officer Krupke and his gang turned up, shouting at them all,

"SEPARATE, SEPARATE!" he pushed riff and Bernardo away from each other,
"Youse're driving me to my grave ya pack of jackals." He puffed, holding his side,

"Watch yourself sergeant Krupke, you're gonna inflame your asthma shouting like that." Riff replied lighting a cigarette in his mouth, Annie scoffed and turned to Baby John who was sniffling next to her,

"oh god J, does that hurt?" she asked immediately trying to comfort him,

"like hell! what about you though? i saw you get hit." he asked kindly more worried for her than himself. Just as she was about to reply, Riff had said something that made the Sharks upset, they all started fighting again pushing Annie and Baby John into each other, they just held each other for comfort.

They all stopped once a whistle was being blown and turned to see Lieutenant Schrank walking towards them with an annoyed expression,

"Jesus wept, Baby John, who did that to your ear? And little Annie, who did that to your head?" he questioned, taking them both by the shoulder, he touched john's ear, making him wince and pushed them forward, they instinctively grabbed each other's hands,