ANNIE WAS OKAY

20 years later

Annie and Baby John moved into the suburbs of Harlem after they got married when they turned 21.

All the Jet's were invited and Annie even got Mouthpiece to be her Man of honour.

Baby John chose Diesel to be his best man.

All their new friends and old friends were invited, Riff filled in to walk her down the aisle. Mrs Ariane Morris

After they moved into their new house, Riff paid to live in their attic, so they renovated it and gave him own little annex in their house.

Now 19 years later, Annie, John, Riff, Antonia (their eldest daughter), Juliette and Ted lived in a big house with a big garden.

John was the manager of a shop that an old lady sold to him, Annie helped him sometimes and also made dresses, María told her that's what Anita dreamed of doing but decided not to after she moved back to Puerto Rico.

They few Jets that joined them also had their own families, businesses/jobs and houses. Life couldn't be any better.

"Tonia! Go help your mother lay the table outside!" Big John (a new nickname given to him after he had stressed he didn't like being baby John anymore seeing as he was in his 30s)  shouted to his eldest while playing cars with his youngests.

A fifteen-year-old Annie ran down the stairs, she had Annie's body, hair texture and attitude, but her father's eyes, hair colour and personality.

An even smaller Annie followed her sister down the stairs, Juliette or Jet, was literally Annie's Mini me, she looked exactly like her but with brown hair. Jet was always a mama's girl and always would be.

For the Ted, he was just a Mini Riff with John's eyes and hair.

"Hey mama." Tonia said to her mother, kissing her cheek and taking the plates from her hand,

"hey mam." Jet did the same, but took the cups, and kissed her cheek.

"Hey loves. Have either of you told uncle Riff that dinner's almost ready?" she asked walking around the table and putting out the knives and forks,

"I will." Tonia replied putting the last plate down and running back in the house and up all the way to the top,

"UNCLE RIFF! DINNER'S READY!" she shouted barging into the old man's room,

"Hey little one." He said standing up from his bed, Riff loved Tonia because she reminded him of his sister when she was this age,

"Mom said dinner's ready." He nodded and pulled her into a headlock and out his room.

They got downstairs and saw John with Ted,

"Hey Riff." John spoke picking up his eight year old and putting him under his arm, they all walked out together seeing Annie putting the last bowl of food on the table,

"Hiya love." John spoke behind her, she turned and gave him a kiss, they broke apart and sat down, Ted wriggled in his dads grip and was eventually put down.

Later that evening, the jets showed up, Diesel's eldest girl, Penny, was only 2 years older than Tonia so they got on very well.
Diesel's Wife, Alison, was a very lovely woman and sat with Annie while they trash talked the rich women in the markets that they shopped at.

The other jets either didn't have wives or they stayed at home with their kids.
The Jets' hangout was mainly the Morris house or the bar.

At the end of the day, Annie and John were one of the most famous couples in the neighbourhood, everyone knew their family, maybe it was their mischievous past but they didn't care.

They loved eachother and everyone could see, especially Riff, he was so happy for his little sister, every time she had a low-cut top he could see her scar, it reminded him of his bad past, he had changed and he was proud of it, the only thing he wished he still had of his old self, was Tony, he was angry with himself, he blamed himself but María had told him not to, he started to move on from Tony but have the good times there.

Riff named himself Annie's number one fan, he helped her and went shopping whenever she would, she let him, knowing that he wanted to prove he had changed.

Annie loved her new life, the only thing that reminded her of her life in Manhattan was the scar that ran down her stomach, John always told her that it was his favourite part of her, because it shows how strong she is for being stabbed and surviving.

If you asked John what he loved most about his wife he would always say her stomach because it held three of his kids and it had her scar from when Bernardo's knife went through it, it was a scar that only she had.
He would also say her eyes, and his explanation would be,
"The number of hours I could stare into them. They remind me of the sea and the ocean is beautiful, just like her." He was so madly in love and he was proud of it.

John was okay with it and Annie was the same. Annie and John were so in love that anyone who walked past would go on with their day with a smile on their face.

Annie couldn't be happier with her life.

Annie was okay.

Racoon speaking.

hey lovelies, i'm so sorry for not posting this last chapter. i've been in hospital and school all week so i have been unable to write,  buuutttttttttt, i'm back with the last chapter :) i would like to say thank you so much for 2.6k reads, its unreal the amount of support i've got on this book. i will be publishing a Riff book asap because i will miss writing. i will post on here once it's been posted.

happy mother's day, if you dont have a motherly figure then i hope you've had or are having a lovely day.

i will probably post bloopers because they're fun to write.

look after yourselves because ypu deserve it.

i love you all so much <3333333

(1037 WORDS)