2) Opposite Personality

*Lucas's pov*

I'm going to be honest. I'm a bit scared. No one knows my secret and I have a feeling this tea can go in many different ways. The guild leaders quite literally said mentally prepare yourself so here I am walking with David and Inmo to Miss Prenderghast.

Do I want to do this? Not really but if I have to, I'll do it. Besides I do kinda owe them for not just immediately killing me or as Michael put it, rip my soul out of my body. Which does not sound fun by a long shot, the fact that David encouraged it makes it worst. Also still a bit hesitant to trust David because of how much he seems to like go from, oh ya I don't like you to, hey buddy time for some exercises and other fun things.

We stopped at Miss P's place and Inmo was the one to knock on the door and Miss P opened it and smiled.

"Ooh look at all of you. Come in, come in, tea is ready for all of you to try out!" Miss P said ask we came inside to see a tray with a light blue tea.

"Is the tea supposed to be light blue?" Inmo asked looking at the cup.

"Yes yes." Miss P said before encouraging us to drink.

Me and Inmo were the first to drink and David was the last, because he still didn't want to drink, but he had to. The taste was interesting not something that's herbal that's for sure and it's not like a fruit flavor either slightly salty but eh who am I to judge.

Miss P told us to stick around for a bit and so I decided to head over and relax in the river. After a little bit I felt weird. Like almost a confidence or a recklessness and yet I felt like doing something that people may call crazy. I looked over at David who was in a tree chilling so I gathered up some water and shot it straight at him.

It hit him and I laughed and David was about to yell but then stopped and backed up. Almost like his confidence had just left. Inmo who was once a lot more energetic looked absolutely exhausted.

"So... anyone got an idea. Because I ain't got a clue!" I said cheerfully before looking at the fish in the water and I used my magic to gather them all up and lift them out of the river in a bubble.

"Boat put them down!" David said reluctantly yelling.

"What don't you want to see what happens if I just toss this?" I asked and Inmo looked at me and raised and eyebrow.

"Boat that's a stupid idea put the fish back in the river." Inmo said only flopping onto his back.

"Ugh fine you all are boring." I said as I dropped the water bubble.

"Oh this is interesting." Miss P said with a smile.

"What's interesting about this miss P?" David asked which made me raise and eyebrow. He never calls her miss P.

"Well Boat's usually the voice of reason and calm and collective. Now he's doing reckless or dumb ideas and a lot more excited then calm. Inmo is now calm if not just lazy instead of energetic and hipper, David you usually insult people but now you don't want to and your shy not confident." Miss P said with a smile.

"Alright? Can we get fireworks and tie them to a chair?" I asked

"No! We are going back to the guild and letting this wear off." Inmo said getting up and grabbed me and dragged me out of the water.

"Bye Miss P take care!" David said waving bye before we all left.

*Mario's pov*

Ritchie finished explaining the tea project that David, Boat, and Inmo are doing and I looked over at Tapio and Kit and we nodded understanding that weird things are going to be happening soon.

And just as that train of thoughts left Inmo came walking in dragging Boat behind him and David came in, shyly?

"Ah welcome back boys." Ritchie said

"Hi Ritchie hi Brandon want to see if I can inhaling a good portion of the sea?" Boat asked which was extremely weird

"We aren't inhaling the sea we've already been over this. God why do you have to be this stupid." Inmo said letting go of Boat.

"I am not stupid! I'm just daring." Boat said

"Ya no not really?" David said taking a seat and pulled his shirt closer to his body. Another weird thing after another.

"Is there an explanation for this?" Ritchie asked

"We got our opposite personality." Inmo said and he flopped his head on the table in a tired manner.

"Ah that's is interesting." Brandon said

"You think Boat will be ok?" Kit whispered to me.

"He might tomorrow." I softly said back.

"I have you know I am ok." Boat said before David tried to speak up but stopped and looked away and then held his knees.

"I think you boys need to rest. There's food on the tables take something to eat and then go rest in your houses until this wears off." Ritchie said and Inmo nodded and left. David ask Lucas to come with him and soon enough they both left.

"Now I'm curious about this miss Prenderghast person. They sound fun but terrifying to meet." I said

"Oh no she's a great person just whacky at times but it's a good kind of whacky. Makes things interesting for all of us." Ritchie said

"Indeed. She's unique." Brandon said with a smile.

I shook my head as I got up and left. If this was just the beginning. I am not looking forward to what could happen in the future.