4) Working With New Magic

*Inmo's pov*

If you were to ask me how I felt, I would say I'm find. However I know I'm not, I play dumb all the time and that just makes people want to insult me for my stupidity. However I do this because I want to see who would actually be nice to me even if I am "stupid."

However now that I am doing this tea thing with David and Boat I have a feeling I'll be getting close to them. Yesterday was interesting seeing Boat try to do things that I may do and me being responsible, you could say?

Well today was even more interesting, I'm now without my normal magic and I'm stuck with this cold mist magic. If it's our opposites I would have expected something like a silencing magic. Eh I mean I can see why this is my opposite, explosion is hard to have an opposite of.

I stopped when David grabbed me and Boat and spoke about damaging the guild. I semi tuned out the conversation until my name was said. Now fast forwarding a bit, I'm now standing in the guild meeting hall looking up at the S class bounty board and the office of Ritchie and Brandon. I would just explode up there but I can't.

"Mr Brandon!" I yelled and I waited a bit.

"What is it Onmi?" Brandon said as he walked to the edge and looked down.

"I am in need of your assistance." I said as I felt my powers start to swell up but I kept it down.

"I'll be back brother." Brandon said before he jumped down and stood in front of me.

"What's up?" He asked

"So Miss P's tea did weird things, and now I don't have explosives and I have magic still." I said holding out my hands and I let some fog leave my hand.

"Ah I see you can't control your new magic. Alright come with me." Brandon said and I followed after him.

We got to David's zen garden and Brandon had me sit down. Doing first some breathing exercises as he had me close my eyes and listen to his voice.

"First things first, I want you to just release your magic anything that's building up just let it out don't suppress it." Brandon said and I exhaled and fog started to come out of my hands filling the air.

"There you go. Now take notice of the cold air and try to feel the difference breezes that may not be noticable at first. Focus." Brandon said and I took a deep breath in and shivered.

It took a little bit of silence but I soon began to pick up the wind changes. I opened one eye and looked at Brandon who was simply meditating with.... A smile on his face.

I felt a calmness rush over me as I closed my eye again and slowly a smile spread on my face. It was honestly nice just a small time with Brandon.

"There you go." Brandon said and I opened my eyes so see the fog lifting.

"That was well done Inmo." Brandon said and I gave a bigger smile.

"Thank you Mr Brandon!" I said cheerfully as he got up.

"Now let's see what the others are up to."

*Brandon's pov*

In all honesty I think this is an wonderful experience, and what makes it even more wonderful is that everyone here has their proper power opposites. Inmo is a special case which fortunately I was able to help with but David and Boat have Kit and Mario to help them. Speaking of that,....

David and kit were doing some meditation while holding a ball of fire between them. Well mostly David was holding it but I don't think he's realized that Kit had pulled away to let him have his control.

Meanwhile Boat and Mario were in Mario's special training area. Boat's shoes were off to the safe while Mario went over exercises such as having Boat feel the ground on his feet and then try to transfer that feeling all around the body to understand the earth around him.

I know for a fact if David wants to be smart he can learn very quickly however he likes to take the easy life so seeing him with Kit training this way just seems, nice.

However one this I have noticed is that sure I know David's a quick learned but Boat. He does everything Mario says with no questions and it almost seems like he's quite use to it. I know he's had a master before so maybe that's were is comes from but I could see there was a nervousness in his eyes as he followed Mario's motions and both of them pulled up lumps of rocks.

Mario's rock was better then what Boat had but it was still something and when they took a break we all went to the guild hall. David blew up the fire ball he had been holding as soon as he realized that he was the one holding it, and Boat simply carried his shoes because Mario encouraged it until Boat got his powers back or he could calm his current one.

After a bit Inmo played pranks with his new powers and David and Boat used theirs to their advantage as they all kinda dueled it out. Kit had to step in when David created a fire ball to big for him to handle.

Other then that the day was pretty calm. Boat mostly kept to himself and actually took some time to meditate while sitting in Mario's training area. David, once he had himself under control, took care of the flowers and if he felt anything strange surge he always ran away from the flowers before anything happened.

As for Inmo he stuck to his room. Which he eventually left and went to Boat to meditate. I geuss he liked it when I went and meditated with him. Well I'm sure he'll have good company.