7) An Awkward Awaking

*3rd person*

A Morning in Divinus Magia has some kind of chaos in some form or another. However, no morning has ever been like this particular morning in the guild leaders bedroom.

Everyone was asleep, all peaceful if it wasn't for the cold small breeze that made a certain water mage shiver a bit. Ritchie felt movement on top of him and started waking up along with Boat.

Boat woke up and blinked before moving and Ritchie's eyes meet his and Boat's face goes red of embarrassment as he shreked sitting up. Ritchie yelled as he saw something he wish he kinda could unsee. Boat was butt naked.

Brandon sat up as quickly as possible and looked over just as Boat realized he was naked and he grabbed the blankets and kicked Ritchie off the bed his face completely red as David sat up.

"What is with all the racket." David asked before he saw Boat and then felt someone next to him because Inmo had hugged David's arm in his sleep.

David looked down at Inmo as Inmo woke up and looked at himself and screeched about being naked and David laughed.

"full force has expanded!" David cried with joy before getting a pillow to the face.

"THIS ISN'T A JOKE DAVID!" Boat yelled as he kept the blankets wrapped around him

"What do you mea-" David paused as he looked at himself.

All his life he as been use to being in underwear never once had he lost his boxers as well. David's face heated up turning red and David shoved the pillow in between his legs.

"DON'T YOU DARE STARE!" he yelled

Inmo was still screeching until Ritchie shocked him after starting to get a headache.

"all three of you shut up!" He yelled and Inmo quieted down with the blankets around him. Boat took a deep breath trying to calm down and David glared with embarrassment keeping the pillow over his private area.

"Alright, Boat grab your clothes they are right there the bathroom is over there." Ritchie said pointing at the bathroom door and Boat slowly got up and grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom.

"Alright David your clothes are right there grab them and walk outside the room it's private enough for you to put your boxers on." Ritchie said and David moved grabbing his clothes and held them close as he walked out.

"Inmo you change in here me and my brother will have blind folds on." Ritchie said as Brandon tied a bandana over his eyes and soon Ritchie did as well.

David easily got into his clothes and Boat got into his. Inmo was last because he was being careful of the tail. After all three got dressed, yes David put on the rest of his clothes, the guild leaders took them downstairs.

"Alright so non of you remember what happened yesterday." Ritchie asked and the three looked at each other

"I remember feeling nauseous." Boat said

"I got a splitting headache." David said

"I remember feeling really dizzy." Inmo said and both guild leaders sighed.

"Well, what happened was that you guys turned into babies." Ritchie said

"David you are chaotic, Inmo were were in between chaotic and calm, and Boat was calm." Brandon said and the three blinked at each other

"Is that why me and Inmo were sharing a bed?" David asked

"That's your question!?" Boat yelled and Inmo covered his ears.

"All of you quite down." Brandon said taking note of this.

"I mean it's not the worst thing that could have happened." Inmo said trying to stay positive in the situation.

"Inmo they literally had to take care of us, deal with our fussing, most likely deal with our literal shit and I don't think that's all of it." David said and Inmo looked down with a frown.

"I'll say this much all three of you looked adorable as babies." Ritchie said with a smile and Inmo smiled as well.

"Please answer this, did anything weird happen?" Boat asked nervously.

"No, you were clingy and wanted a lot of attention though." Brandon said

"Oh thank god." Boat said

"Was there something wrong?" Ritchie asked getting a bit curious.

"NOPE! Also thank you for watching us I'm going to send a letter to Miss P saying I want a break today." Boat said taking off.

"That's weird." David said

"Your one to talk small-" David shut Inmo up by shooting an ice spike.

"Im not talking about you so shut up!" David said storming out.

With the awkward silence, Inmo slowly got up and moved to the door and ran out leaving the guild leaders to be.

"I have a feeling that we are going to learn a lot about our dear friends here." Ritchie said

"Maybe even darker secrets....let's hope they don't upset them, otherwise this may have to stop. I know Miss P's letter was insistent but still." Brandon said

"Ya I hear you, brother."