3) Magic Opposites

*David's pov*

Yesterday was weird and I absolutely hated every second of it. That crazy old bat better not get use to me calling her by a formal name because it ain't happening again. Boat was formally apologizing to the guild leaders for any reckless thing he may have done and Inmo is just.... Inmo.

Soon enough we had to leave and go to the crazy old lady for more tea. I swear when all this is over I'm never picking up another cup of tea for the rest of my dead or alive life.

"So we're just going to keep this to ourselves right?" Boat said and I looked at him and sighed.

"Sure I'm fine with that." Inmo said and I nodded in agreement.

"I have a feeling a lot of these tea are going to do thing we don't want to talk about." I said

"Probably." Both Inmo and Boat said

We walked through the forest until a parrot flew over and landed on Inmo. I looked at the bird and then recognized them. Polly the parrot that's always around the old granny's place.

"Hi Polly have you come to laugh at us?" I said as we continued to walk.

"Wait the birds name is Polly?" Boat asked

"Ya, their the old lady's bird." I said as we got to the house to find Miss P with amber colored tea.

"I didn't know that she had a bird." Inmo said

"She's got a lot of animals of course a birds going to be in the mix." I said

"True true." Inmo said

"Hi Miss P." Boat said and the old bat smiled as she tossed her tea around. I always question how those cups never break and how the tea even stays inside them.

"Hello boi's come come your next tea." The old bat said as I looked at the amber liquid.

As I geuss as usual we picked up the tea, Boat drank then Inmo then me. I'll always be last if it delays the inevitable if you ask me. I almost spat out my tea because it was extremely spicy. Boat looked grossed and Inmo looked confused.

"Why does it taste like dirt?" Boat asked

"Mine was extremely spicy!" I yelled tossing the cup which unfortunately didn't break.

"I don't taste anything..." Inmo said

"Lucky." Boat said as he walked outside and grabbed some water from the river outside.

"What are you trying to do? Ruin our taste buds with this devil juice!?" I yelled before I felt my body get abnormally hot.

"It's cold." Inmo said and I looked at him.

"Cold? No it's not it's absolutely boiling." I said and I ripped off my shirt as I walked outside.

"What is happening!?" Boat yelled and both me and Inmo ran over to him to find that a dirt mound had formed.

"What is this!?" I yelled

"I don't know I was just trying to get some water but I pulled up dirt instead!" Boat yelled

"Ah your opposite elements!" The bat said cheerfully.

"Opposite what!?" I said before feeling and urge and I sneezed only to have fire scorch the ground.

"Ah! My...my...my ice where's my ice! Give me back my ice!" I cried.

"Your going to have to wait till the tea wears off the get your ice back." The old wench said and I growled and Boat walked over.

"Not worth it." Boat said before Inmo let out a yelp and the whole area was covered in a fog. I would say a cold one but I can't tell with how much heat is in my body now. Actually I wonder how my demons doing with all this.

I brushed it off as the old bat had us head back to the guild island. Of course she's pushing us twords the guild. We're their problem now, god I wish I could set her alight.

I walked into the island and I sighed as I tried to keep calm. My magic feels like it's going everywhere it's not helping that this is an element that's not even one I'm use to much less even one that I'll get along with. Boat seems to be uncomfortable and Inmo is just trying his best not to cover all of us in a fog. However with his old tendencies of exploding everywhere it's hard for him.

So we have, fire, earth, and a cold mist. I groaned as I stopped at the front entrance and looked at the guild hall. So nice I won't want to burn it. I grabbed Boat and Inmo before they could walk in.

"No. We aren't going in. If we can't keep these under control we may damage to hall and I don't think anyone wants to pay for our damages that we can't control." I said

"But Inmo's fine. I can understand why you stopped me but I was going to go find Mario." Boat said

"I'm am perfectly safe I'll have you know." Inmo said before fog left his hands and I shook my head.

"Alright alright. So your going to find Mario to help you. I geuss Kits my best bet and Inmo?" I looked at him.

"He can figure it out." I said and Boat punched my arm

"Brandon can work with Inmo. Wind and Mist or fog, I don't know, they kinda go together." Boat said

"That's a great idea Boat, thanks!" Inmo said with a cheerful smile.

"So I go find Mario, David you find Kit, and Inmo you find Brandon and have them help us control the magic because we will probably be having them for a little while." Boat said and I nodded.

"Awesome let's go find out people!" I said and we walked through the guild entrance.