What Are You?

I sat in the drivers seat of my car, debating on whether or not I actually wanted to get out. I decided on 'yes' and opened the door. But of course I couldn't get out without slipping on some ice.

It was the middle of December, almost Christmas, and things weren't getting any easier.

As I grabbed my bags out of the back seat, I could hear some rustling in thr bushes near me. I looked around but didn't see anything. "Stupid birds." I walked inside and dropped everything.

I decided not to deal with any of my stuff right now. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my leftover Chinese. I ordered it yesterday but I didn't get to eat any of it because I fell asleep.

I turned on the television and sat down at the kitchen counter. As I was about to take a bite, I saw a really gross commercial.

"And I'm done." I slid my food away from me. "I suppose I could open a fortune cookie..." I grabbed one and cracked it in half.

'Traveling at this time would be a good investment of time and money.'

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? I am literally a three year college student. Where am I gonna go?

"HA! That's bullshit..." I tossed it aside.

I didn't feel like eating anymore so I left the cookie there. I went upstairs and took a shower so that I could actually relax.

After my shower, I slipped into bed. I was wearing a simple black long sleeve with some Christmassy pants that were black and red plaid.

"Fuck this...." I wrapped myself up in the blankets and passed out.

Mikey's POV

I had been following this girl all day. I had seen her this morning when I was leaving my home. I had watched as she rushed to get to school (and slip on ice, a lot) and get inside. She made me very curious. If she was that exhilarating on the outside, then what about the inside?

Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm talking about her blood. Something keeps dragging me towards her and I think it's her blood.

If you couldn't already tell, I am a vampire. I'm only 24 but I've been a vampire for longer than that.

I made my way into her house and didn't hear anything. She was probably asleep, which would make all of this so much easier.

I walked up the stairs and down the hallway. I looked through all of the rooms until I found her. She was curled up in a ball with her hands clutching the pillow. I walked in and heard her whimper.

I was confused. What was going on?

I continued walking and sat over her, my legs straddling her lap. I started to lean down to her neck but stopped. I could see that she was crying. All of a sudden her eyes opened and I was about to knock her out, but something happened. I saw something.

When I stared into her eyes, its like I had a vision.

I could see it all.

I saw us kissing and sleeping together. I saw our wedding day and the day I found out she was pregnant. I saw the birth of my child and us raising it together. I could see us deep in love but I could see us running. We were running from something but I didn't know what.

The vision stopped and I looked back at her E/C eyes. The tears had disappeared and now I was wondering if she saw the same thing.

I let myself relax and sit back. She sat up and spoke. "You saw it too?"

My heart stopped. She did see it. Does this mean that we're meant for eachother? I don't know what to do. I think that we're both in shock, considering the fact that I am a complete stranger sitting in her lap.

I nodded and stood up. I was ready to walk away but she stopped me. "Wait. This is going to sound weird but, could you stay? I don't really have anyone else..."

I walked back and slid in bed next to her. "How about we start with this, I'm Mikey." I smiled.

She stared at my eyes and smiled. "Y/N."

And that was the start.

------------------------------------
Wait this one isn't that bad. I thought it was going to be horrible but its not. Let me know if I should make a part 2!

Listening to: Lights Out - Mindless Self Indulgence
Date: 3-13-22
Time: 3:40 pm
Mood: wojfksnfosjfieod