Death of Touch (Alternate Ending)

I didn't know where I was. I remember kissing Mikey and him dying. Then I remember running to my bathroom and grabbing my razor. Soon enough, everything went black.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the forest. I was laying on the ground and I had a single rose in my hand. It was dethorned. I sat up saw the long white dress that was on my body. I looked down and saw the black flats on my feet.

I had no idea what was going on.

I stood up and started walking around. I wasn't paying attention to anything until I looked down at the rose in my hand.

It wasn't dead.

If the flower wasn't dead, then that means I'm dead. My thoughts were proven right when someone called my name from behind me.

I turned around and saw Mikey. But he wasn't the same. His once brown hair was now blonde, he was dressed in a white button up shirt with white pants. And he wore black shoes just like me. His glasses were also gone.

He reached his hand out to me and I ran to him. I jumped in his arms and breathed in his scent.

"I thought I would never have you again...."

"Honey I'll always be here for you. That's one thing you'll never have to worry about." He pulled back and played with my hair. I gasped when I saw it.

My old short black hair was now long and brown. "What happened to my hair?" I held it in my hand.

"It just became natural again. You can still change it if you want." I shook my head.

"I think I'll keep it like this. It reminds me of you." He smiled and kissed me. As much as he could.

"I love you. I'll never stop loving you."

"I love you so much." I responded.

"Hey Mikey!" I heard someone yell. We both look over at where the voice came from and I saw three people.

There was an older man and lady, and then a younger man with jet black hair.

Mikey looked down at me and smirked. "Y/N, I'd like for you to meet my family." He held my hand and we walked over to them.

I was first introduced to the younger guy who I learned is Mikey's brother, Gerard. Then I met the older couple who is his parents, Donna and Donald.

They were so nice and I felt so welcomed.

"Ooh, its almost time to watch the stars. Lets go!" Donna spoke up.

"What does she mean?" Mikey giggled and held my hand.

"Every night there's a show. It's full of just shooting stars and the moon. Some of the people even play characters to go with the setting. It's pretty fascinating."

"Oh. And it's every night?" He nodded and stared into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He swept my hair away. He kissed my cheek and ran his fingers up and down my back.

"I really like your family. They're quite nice." I said, hoping that he knows I care.

"That's great. I wish I could've met your parents." I nodded in agreement. Then I got an idea.

"Wait. My parents are dead and so are we!"

"Why are you saying that like its a good thing?" He laughed.

"I mean that we could probably meet them!" I jumped up and down. Mikey had a 'duh' look on his face.

"That makes so much sense! You're a genius, baby." He kissed my cheek.

I settled back down and looked him in the eyes. "We're gonna do great things together." I said.

"Definitely." He smirked. He held his hand out for me and whispered. "Forever and Always?"

I put my hand in his. "Always and Forever."

We kissed.

/

Now I'm not going to say that we got married and had kids because we couldn't do that. But, we fell in love, raised some of the other children there, and lived happily ever after in death.

We found my parents and it was really emotional, scary, yet perfect at the same time. They knew about my power and said that they didn't blame me for it.

Mikey and I lived together in a small house. He had a pet cat named Aaron. We would watch the Star Show every night and watch the living interact with each other.

It was quite interesting seeing how they lived, now that I was dead. At least I didn't have to fear leaving my house or being around people. I didn't have to worry about the media following me around. I didn't have to worry about going out just to get food.

It was all over now and I had Mikey to thank.

I love you Mikey Way.

------------------------------------
Okay I can definitely agree that this ending is better than the other one. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Bye loves 🤍🤎

Date: 04-05-22