New Mom

My inner omega was so much happier now. It's been a few weeks, I met Mina, Uraraka, Sero, Tsu, Kiri, Kami, Shinsou, Katsuki the alpha, Tokoyami, and Toga. Kami was the only other omega and they still haven't figured it out yet. They just think I am a pup, but I'm an omega. I haven't talked since Katsuki mentioned my mom and I don't eat anymore. I stopped eating because I was too full and I had WAY too much water. I only ate once every week and I ate less than they gave me, which made mina sad. I wanted Mina to be my mom, she was so nice and sweet.

     "Come on, just a little bit more," Mina says, waiting for me to walk over. I take a few more steps before hurrying over to her and cuddling up into her arms. She was much older than I was. About twenty two. Katsuki was twenty five and he was scary. I didn't like him as much, mainly because of how much he was a jerk. "Good boy, such a good boy!"

      I lick her cheek and my inner omega was screaming that this lady was meant to be my mom. Katsuki walked over and yanked me from Mina, setting me on the couch and setting a few clothes next to me.

    "Time to shift," He growls, crossing his arms. "Go."

    "Alpha, give him some time. It might be his first time shifting," Mina says, hurrying over. "Sweetie... can you shift for me, please?"

   I mentally sigh and gulp. I knew how to shift, I just haven't done it in so long. I felt a few of my bones start to crack. It was so painful that I started whimpering and whining.

    "Oh god, this isn't normal," Mina says, rubbing my back. I felt my paws change into hands and feet, my fur change into skin, and my nose change into a dry small one. I felt much bigger than I was as a pup. "Oh my god, you aren't a pup. Alpha, get bigger clothes."

     "What the fuck," Katsuki says, staring at me. I tilt my head in confusion as they both stare in awe. Katsuki hurries upstairs with the clothes and comes back with others, placing them next to me. I carefully reach over and put on the comfortable grey hoodie, only feeling comfortable wearing that. "Put pants on, dude."

     "Alpha, shush. I don't think he's shifted in such a long time. He needs to get used to this before taking any other major changes," Mina says. She pulls me on her lap and starts stroking my head. "You are so beautiful, sweetie- what is that sweet smell...."

       My pheromones, I can't control them yet. She sniffs my scent glands and gasps.

     "No.... Katsuki...."

      "That scent," He growls, staring at me. He sniffs my scent gland and deeply inhales my scent. "Omega."

     I let out a small whimper and move more into my mom- MINA! NOT MY MOM-

     mom....

   "Who is your mom," Katsuki growls.

    Mina is my mom

    "How the fuck is Mina your mom?!" Mina squeals and hugs me.

     "Yes, I'm his mom now. I want to be his mom, he is mine," She says, smiling. "My precious baby boy. I'm mom now."

     I smile. Wait- I smiled. She giggles and runs her fingers through my hair. I start fiddling with my body, not sure what to do with it. I watch Katsuki walk away and I try to get up, only to face plant into the ground.

 "Oh no, let me help," Mom says, helping me up. She carefully leads me upstairs and to a bright colorful room. She sets me on a comfortable mattress and places a blanket over me. "Get some rest, you need it sweetie..."