Meeting Day

Meeting day

"Ah, nice to see you again, Bakugou," Todoroki says, shaking his hand. "Hello... Izuku."

I bow my head as I was told to greet every guest and move a bit closer to Katsuki. We head to our meeting places and I sit next to Katsuki at the end of the table.

"Now, I suppose you know what this meeting is about," Katsuki says, leaning back. "I want to make a peace treaty among us."

"Why should we do that when you clearly have my mate," Todoroki says, smirking.

"You don't know if he's your mate, everyone is Naturally drawn to omegas," Mom says, crossing her arms. "Even my alpha is drawn to him, but only he knows who his mate is. And he can't tell until he turns eighteen, that is in two years."

"But I feel the mate pull, it's obvious he is my mate," Todoroki growls.

"How about we bring in my pup, he's also an omega," Jiro says, sitting up. "I'm sure he'll feel the same pull towards Denki as he does to Izuku."

"Izuku, go get Denki," Katsuki says. I bow my head and walk out, grabbing Denki's hand. He follows me in and Todoroki sniffs the air before licking his lips.

"He smells so good," Todoroki growls.

"Which omega," Jiro asks, tilting her head.

"Kaminari..." Katsuki shakes his head, growling a bit.

"See, the pull of an omega isn't a mates pull. They'll figure out their mates when they become of age. If he is actually your mate, we'll tell you. But I highly doubt so," Katsuki says. "So, the treaty."

"I'll agree to it if I get visiting rights to Izuku. His pups want to see him," Todoroki says, sighing.

"I'll agree to that, but it has to be supervised by me and you can only be there if Izuku feels comfortable," Katsuki says. "I already signed it, now you."

"Alright." Todoroki also signs it, making sure to give me a wink as he gets up to leave. "The pups are here right now, they wanted to come."

I let out a small whine, looking towards the front door.

"Get them and bring them here," Katsuki growls. Todoroki whistles and three pups with white, white and green, and green hair come running in. I fall to my knees, opening my arms. They rush over and hug me tightly.

"Mommy," Sierra cries, sniffling. "I missed you so much...."

Mommy missed you guys too, babies.

"Mommy, why'd you leave," Hugo asks, tilting his head.

I was in pain.... Daddy sold me to a man and I jumped out of the car. I live here and I got adopted....

"By who?" I look over at mom who comes over and kneels down. "Hello!"

"Hi you cuties," Mom says, smiling. "I'm Izuku's mom."

"Grandma," Hugo yells, hugging her. Akari sniffles and hugs me, smiling. "Akari, come hug grandma!"

Akari and Sierra hurry over to my mom and hug her.

"I have grandbabies," Mom squeals, giggling. "Oh yes! I've always wanted to be a grandma!"

"You are so nice," Akari says, smiling. "Mommy, Mommy! Can we cuddle?"

"Pups, let's go," Todoroki growls. They all quietly pull away, frowning. They sulk back to Todoroki and I sniffle, leaning on mom as they leave.

MY PUPS! NO!