Chapter 6

"Beg, you heard me," He growls, stopping his fingers. "Unless you don't want this.."

No! Please, continue. Please, please, it feels good! Please...

"If you can say please out loud, I'll continue," He says, smirking. I take a deep breath and sigh.

      "K..... Ka...... K-K-Kas-stu-stu.... K-Kat-Kat-Suki-Uki, p-pl-ple-ple-e-ea-ease," I whimper, looking up at him. His smirk drops and his eyes widen. He pushes me on my back and starts unbuttoning his pants. My eyes widen and I let out a loud whine, trying to move away.

      "I'm not going to hurt you," He growls, pulling me back. "Just wait."

       I nod and he shoves four fingers in my ass. I moan loudly arching my back into the air. He starts roughly thrusting his fingers in and out of me. I let out a loud whine of pleasure and my legs start to shake. He finally pulls his fingers out and I felt his member press against my ass. I gulped and waited for him to enter me. When he did, it felt so, SO, good. I moaned loudly, my eyes watering as he bottomed out.

      "Oh god, you are so tight," He growls, pulling me close. He slowly pulls out and slams back in making me gasp, a few tears falling down. He starts thrusting into me, at a slow pace, and kisses my neck. I let out small moans, each getting louder and louder with every thrust. He brushes over my prostate and I basically yell in pleasure. He starts hitting my prostate every time he thrusted into me and I started moaning louder and louder, arching my back.

        "A-AH!~ AWHHHH!~ A-AH-AHHHH!~" I came onto my sheets below, panting heavily as he continued to thrust into me. I scream in pleasure as I felt him knot inside me, his cum going into my womb. He moans loudly, laying over me as my body collapses onto the bed. He pulls me so he was spooning me and sniffs my scent gland, letting out a small croon. I start purring as he rubs his scent gland on me. "Mmm~ K-Kat....."

"That's right," He purrs, licking my neck. "Keep talking.... I love it."

         "K-Kat... m-more s-scent.... m-more ru-rub sc-scent," I murmur, trying to mimic the movements he was doing earlier.

"You want to scent me?" I Nod and he starts rubbing his scent along me once again. I purr louder, letting out a small moan as he licks and rubs off parts of my body. "Fuck... Shift, shift now."

I shift and he shifts as well, starting to scent me in our wolf forms as well. I let out a small happy whine, my tail wagging. He licks my cheek, starting to rock his hips a bit. His knot deflated and he started to thrust into me. I yelp and turn my head to see him focused on me.

We're going to mate in both forms. Got it?

Yes...

I didn't mind it anymore, he made it feel so good. We mated in both forms, at least four times each that day. My heat started to cloud my vision more, but not in a bad way. He made it so I could feel more comfortable with mating. The next day, I wake up to see Katsuki gone. I shift into my wolf form and hop down off the bed and start looking for him. I nudge my way out of my room and look around. Not upstairs. I check the attic, the basement, the living room, the kitchen, the meeting rooms, and the back yard. I nudge my way into his office and he was banging his head against the desk, groaning as he tried to work on something. I shift back and tug on his shirt, whining.

"Didn't think you'd be awake so soon," He says, lifting me onto his lap. "Do you feel okay? Any pain down below? Do you need anything to eat or drink?"