New Pack

2 weeks later

  "So, you're telling me. That you are an omega that has had over nine pups because some bastard raped you and your old pack members beat you," Katsuki growls, crossing his arms. I nod. "Anything else?"

   I'd rather not go into details about everything else. Let me just say, don't ever talk about my birth parents or my pups.

"Noted," He grumbles. "Are you still in your old pack link?"

   You are so dead when we find you, you little bitch

    Todoroki is going to kill you

     you owe us so fucking much, we know you can hear us!

    Come back, Midoriya, we know you can fucking hear us!

      Yes, I am still in that link.

    "Ugh, I'm so going to regret this," He grumbles. "Hold out your wrist, I'm going to pack mark you so that you won't be able to hear them anymore."

    I hand him my wrist and he bites down over my old pack mark, making sure it wasn't that painful, and licks up any blood that spilled over. I smile softly and silently thank him.

    "Go hang out with your mom," He grumbles, waving me off. I nod and start crawling back to my mom, hopping on the couch next to her.

   "Hey, sweetie. How are you feeling," Mom asks, smiling at me. I smile back as Uraraka sits next to Mina and leans on her side. "Oh, hey babe."

    "Hey, Mi," She says, kissing her softly. "Hey, Izuku."

    Hi, Ura.

  "Still can't talk," She says, frowning. I shake my head, sighing. "Don't worry, Izuku. It'll all get better."

   "Yeah, sweets. With some practice you'll be able to talk soon," Mom says, kissing my temple.

      "Your rut is coming in a few days, I checked the Calendar," Ura says, looking at Mina.

  "Ugh, I can't believe it's that time of month," She grumbles. "Hey, Zuku. You'll have to sleep in your own room until my rut is over, mainly because mommy and Ura are going to be spending alone time."

   Okay, Mom. I understand.

   "Good, now go play with the other pups. Kaminari should be playing out back," Mom says, smiling. I nod and shift, ditching my hoodie next to mom. She filled my closet with large hoodies, grey, white, black, green, yellow, all the colors. She makes me put on underwear but I prefer the panties because they feel like nothing compared to the boxers. I trot outside and see the pup, Kaminari. He was an abandoned pup found by Jiro, she took him in and they are inseparable. Like me and Mina. Kaminari is a year younger than me and we play a lot. He is like my brother.

    HI, ZU!

   Hi, Den!

     ROAR, FEAR ME!!! He starts chasing me around the yard as we giggle and play.

   I'll be back, I need to go to the bathroom. He nods and I trot over to the woods and sniff a tree before doing my business and hurrying back. As I was nearing the edge, I hear a snap and my head snaps behind me and I look around. I sniff the air and I smelt Momo..... I bare my teeth, my tail tucking between my legs as my ears go down.

     Zu? What's wrong?

    Get inside. NOW! We both scurry into the house, hearing a loud growl come from the woods. I run over to mom, shifting back. MOM! MOM! THERE'S A WOLF OUTSIDE! IT'S MOMO! SHE-SHE WAS IN MY OLD PA-PACK AN-AND I THINK SHE W-WANTS TO H-HURT ME!

    "Sweetie, slow down," Mom says, her eyes wide in panic. "Who's her-"

     We hear growling coming from the front door and Jiro stands up, her eyes going wide.

    "MATE," She yells, running out the door. She shifts and pulls the door open, tackling Momo to the ground, panting and whining in happiness.

     MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE!

     Is Jiro her mate, mom?

    "Sweetie, let them talk it out.... Outside," She says, standing up. She helps me walk over to the door and I watch as Momo was wagging her tail while she and Jiro cuddled and licked each other on the ground.

     I talked to Her, she isn't here to hurt you. She just got overwhelmed with the scent and started growling as a way to scare off any potential threats.

  Okay...

    I walk over slowly, sniffing Momo. She licks my nose, letting out a small apologetic whine. I smile, letting her know I forgive her. Jiro wags her tail and snuggles closer to Momo. I start crawling to the door, letting them come in as well. They both shift back, getting into some clothes, and start kissing, Jiro melting in her arms. They go upstairs and Mom puts a pair of headphones on me and starts playing some music. I had no idea why, but I just went with it. When she turned it up, I didn't care. She probably didn't want me hearing something. Katsuki comes downstairs, also wearing headphones and Mom hands me my underwear. I grab it and put it on, Mom shielding me from Katsuki's eye sight. I shrug it off and lay down on the couch, starting to fall asleep.