Part 4

1 week

           I let out a small purr as Mom helps me finish up my bath. I liked baths, they were fun! She put bubbles in it and always made sure to scrub my head so it felt so good. I loved head scratches. She unplugs the drain and helps me out, drying me off. She puts my underwear on and puts my hoodie over my head, pulling the hood down.

    "Hair dryer?" I nod. She plugs in my gold hair dryer she bought for me and starts blow drying my hair, making sure to brush it as well. Once she was done, she turns it off and finishes brushing my hair. "All done, sweetie. Now-"

           Her eyes widen and she growls loudly, storming out of my room. I swiftly follow her until she grabs Uraraka and storms into her room, slamming her door shut.

Does anyone know why mom grabbed Ura and locked me out?

She probably went into rut. I'd come downstairs with me, sweets.

I agree.

Shut the fuck up, extras. I'm trying to work!

Sorry, Alpha

Sorry

Sorry, Katsuki.

      I walk downstairs and Jiro hands me a pair of headphones. I know why mom makes me wear them every time one of the couples go upstairs either kissing or making weird noises. Katsuki gladly ruined my innocent explaining mating and sex to me. Also explaining heats and ruts. And explaining kinks, kissing, cuddling, scenting, marking, and basically teaching me everything I need to live a normal life. He obviously hates me considering he picks on me and calls me Deku. Deku meaning 'Useless.'

    I see Katsuki walk downstairs with headphones on as well and goes into the Kitchen. Shoji walks over and hands me a peanut butter Nutella sandwich. Katsuki peaks his head out and waddles over, stealing my sandwich and taking a large bite of it before handing it back to me. I huff and throw the sandwich at his head. He stops and slowly turns to me. I let out a loud yelp a he lunges at me. I scamper off the couch and he starts chasing me throughout the house. I was giggling as he was growling. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but he would do a lot worse. He would tickle me and not stop until I either start crying of laughter or I piss myself, happened many times over the past two weeks.

        "GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT," He growls, grabbing the back of my shirt. I yelp and turn to face an angry alpha. I give a sheepish smile as he glares down at me. "You little brat, why'd you throw the sandwich?"

Why'd you take a huge bite of it?

  "Because it's food and food is mine until I say it's not," He growls, pinning me against the wall.

This is kind of gay, Kacchan.

    "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

Kacchan. You call me Deku, so I call you Kacchan.

    "You can't call me that, I forbid it."

Then YOU can't call me Deku.

     "Ugh, so stubborn," He growls, moving his hands to either side of my body. I lean closer and nip his neck. He steps back a bit, his face painted red and his eyes filled with confusion. I giggle and start running, once again. "YOU BRAT! WHAT THE FUCK!?"

    I smile and hurry downstairs back to the couch, picking up my sandwich. Katsuki follows and I throw the sandwich at him, hitting him square in the face. Kaminari starts howling with laughter as Jiro snorts, covering her mouth. Katsuki growls loudly shutting all of us up. I shrink into the cushions as he storms over. He picks me up by the back of my hoodie and carries me to his office. He throws me onto his comfy chair and sits in his office chair.

   "Now," He growls. "You are... fifteen correct?"

   Sixteen

     "I am twenty six, tomorrow," He says, crossing his arms. "I'll be meeting a few other packs from around the area, including Todoroki's Pack."

      My heart drops.

    "I'll be keeping you by my side, so that I know for a fact you will be protected," He says, noticing my fear. "The reason I am hosting these meetings are because I am searching for my mate. I know for a fact it'll be an omega, but I need them to see if they feel drawn to me. You wouldn't feel this pull because you aren't of age yet. You'll feel it in two years."

Pull?

    "Yes, the mate pull. The moon goddess gives us each a mate and we feel a pull towards them once we turn eighteen and that's how we find them. But the bad thing is, everyone feels drawn to omega's so the omega can only tell who their mate is when they are of age and THEY feel the pull. I wouldn't know, because I've only met a few omegas and I've never felt anything towards them. Mainly because I don't care for anyone out of my pack, besides you. The only reason I care for you is because I care for Mina and she adopted you so that means you are now a member of my pack. You'll address me as Alpha during these meetings and if I don't find my mate during the meetings, I'll address you as my 'mate', obviously a fake mate, but you get the idea. The meetings are also about bringing peace between these packs and some of the rogues around here, which I'll also be talking to when they come around. So, I'll make you a deal."

I cross my arms, a bit confused.

   "If you do as I say, No. Matter. What. I'll make sure that Todoroki never lays hands on you again. And I'll try and find your..... You know what." He knows not to talk about my parents.

    Fine. I'll do that.

     "Good, now. You may be excused, no more throwing sandwiches at me or any food at that matter." I giggle and throw a note pad at him. He growls softly before waving me off. I carefully walk, stumbling a bit as I make my way over to the couch, pulling my headphones back on. I hum along quietly to my music and start coloring on the color pages that Kaminari had and gave to me. I used a bit of color as well, making it look all nice and pretty.