𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏(𝟐)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sosa
Recommended song(s):
Crew - Goldlink, ft. Brent Faiyaz
Too Fast - Sonder
Insecure - Brent Faiyaz
Detox - Bktherula

 Brent FaiyazToo Fast - SonderInsecure - Brent Faiyaz Detox - Bktherula

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

        I rolled over in my bed with a loud groan as i tapped my alarm. My room finally fell silent and i rolled back over til Aunt J opened my room door. "Sosaaa.. wake up!" She said, I sat up slowly, my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. "Do you know what today is?" She asked. I shook my head and tried to the put my lose soft locs into a bun ontop of my head.

   "Audition day!" She beamed.

Audition day? I scratched my head for a second til my eyes widened.

  "Audition day!" I yelled and immediately hopped out of bed. I grabbed the cute outfit i'd decided on last night and rushed to my bathroom while I heard my Aunt Jatavia laughing at how i stumbled out of excitement. "I'll be in the in an hour okay? Be ready or else we'll be late." She called. I yelled an 'Okay' back and hopped in the shower quickly. After roughly 20 minutes i hopped out and dried off before putting on my clothes. I'd decided on a white skirt with a blue sweater, and blue pumps with white socks and a white headband with my soft locs styled half up half down.

  Exactly on time, I opened the passenger door to Auntie's door and immediately hopped in.

"You ready?"

"I'm ready!" I beamed.

"You gon' get this part?"

"I'm gon' get the part!"

"that's my girl!" Aunt Jatavia praised and a huge smile broke onto my face as i couldn't help but become more and more excited.

  I'd been waiting almost a whole month for this audition for the Bel-Air Reboot. I suited Hilary, and i'd studied snd memorized all her lines, i was beyond excited.

  Soon we arrived at the building the auditions were being held and my aunt kissed my cheeck and wished me luck. I hopped out and eat her her park somewhere before i went inside way too giddily.

  Once i got in I looked around and saw so many famous faces- I was so taken aback by how many people wanted to be Hilary. I gulped quietly and got in the back of the very, very, very long line and waited.

  I fiddled with my hand nervously til my phone vibrated.

𝐛𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 🖤

  𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬𝐨𝐬𝐚
𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴,, 𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗻 !