𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎(𝟏𝟏)

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁

𝗟𝘂𝘃𝗦𝗼𝘀𝗮 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱! 𝗧𝗮𝗽 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼...

  I smiled widely for the camera

  I smiled widely for the camera. It's been a few weeks, me and brooklyn haven't spoke. And my guess is we didn't plan to.

The fact she was now involved in the friend group formed by Andre and Tecca was becoming annoying since I get sick of seeing her all the time. And Joselyn was just.. messy. Petty. Allat.

I'm not petty- I don't get jealous. Seeing Brooklyn and Joselyn together makes my chest ache, but I'm not jealous.

"Hi Miss. Reeves! It's an honor to interview you today about your upcoming movie roll." The interviewer smiled.

I could feel my palms start sweating, I mentally cussed. I hate doing interviews.

I smiled back, making sure not to show too much teeth like my aunt said. "It's an honor to be here."

"Well, I'll start with the most asked question. How does it feel to be a star on the live action version of Tinkerbell?" She asked, I noticed how expectant she was for my answer.

I could see Andre behind the camera with a thumbs up and an enthusiastic smile, causing me to grin. I could feel my nervousness slowly fade.

"It's exciting, as expected. It's a lot of work, the costumes are fun, and I'm incredibly grateful to have been given the roll of Iridessa. My younger self would be very proud." I said honestly.

The rest of the interview went okay, a few hiccups here and there, but once the camera's were off, The interview shook my hand happily and complimented me on my composure before she was wisked away somewhere.

Immediately Andre came up to me. "You did great Sosa." He looked down at me.

I grinned. "It's because you were there cheering me on, you're my goodluck charm."