𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑(𝟒)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sosa
recommended song(s):
Gassed Up - Nebu Kiniza
I Kill People - Trippie Redd
Pink Dolphin Sunset - Tory Lanez
(random ones im srry😭)

 Sosarecommended song(s):Gassed Up - Nebu KinizaI Kill People - Trippie ReddPink Dolphin Sunset - Tory Lanez(random ones im srry😭)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

On the rest of the flight Brook told me everything about her, and her family and her music. I listened to some of her drafts and I told her i liked it. I didn't listen to that kinda music often, but i can't lie the songs are good.

When we got off Jai and Brook exchanged looks, and once I saw Jai get ready to open her mouth I acted like something pretty was in the sky, and it was. it was nearly sunset. Brook turned her head and looked, and i couldn't help but also find myself staring at the sunset. I realized how long i was staring when I looked over at Brook, and she was staring at me with a look I didn't quite understand.

"Sorry- it's pretty. Let's go to our cars." I smiled. Jai had already started walking with her tall "guy-friend". I rolled my eyes. They got in their cars first and drove off while me and Bk did the same. Once we started the drive to the hotel I pulled up instagram and started looking through my homepage til BK's latest post came up.

I laughed and left a like. "You liked the driver I sent you, huh?" I asked with a smile. She just lifted her head up and laughed. "Yeah, that sign was tight. I felt famous for a second." Her sideways smile made my stomach do flips. "I'll send you some drivers more often when we hang out." I said with a wink. She just licked her lips and sighed loudly.

"You be playing, ma. I mean it. I want you." She said quietly, and leaned over so the driver wouldn't hear us over the radio.

I learned in as well, and left our face inches apart. "Who be playin'? We got a whole week alone." I said playfully. Bk just kept looking from my eyes to my lips and i pulled away just before she leaned in. "Look at our hotelll." I dragged the work hotel excitedly. Bk sucked her teeth and i just giggled. We pulled up to the hotel where we immediately walked inside because the wide was blowing like crazy for some reason. Once we got inside I checked us in, where a few girls wanted to take pictures of me, recognizing me from a magazine. Bk just raised her eyebrows in shock while i laughed.

   "What? Surprised i'm a celebrity like you?" I said cockily and put on my expensive ass Chanel sunglasses. We got on the elevator while some staff handled my bags while bk held onto hers. We made it to the pent house very soon and the elevator showed a hallways with a door at the very end with reserved on the door. Bk just whistled while i kept walking to it with my keycard i smirked. i hated how snobby Jai acted when she faulted her money, but i had to admit it feels nice. Once we got inside the hotel room Bk immediately walked over to the balcony interested and looked out, seeing a clear view of the sunset. "This shit is tightttt.." Brook said in Awe.

  I smiled. "I picked this hotel just for that. The window behind the balcony is to see the sunrise." I told her. Bk looked at me with raised brows. "Your taste is amazing." She smiled, looking me up and down. I just smiled, now finding myself looking her up and down as well. I went back to grabbing my bathing suite and Brook set her laptop on the table after she pulled it out of her bag.

  "You gonna record?" I asked. Brook nodded. "Wellll.. have fun with that. I'm gonna order some wine and sit in the pool and listen to true crime podcasts." I said. Brook just looked at me and shook her head laughing. I just grabbed my bathing suit and wuickly ordered room service to give me a bottle of wine. Since they assumed it was for Aunt Jatavia (who wasn't there) they didnt mind. I quickly changed info my bathing suit in the bathroom and within minutes a staff member of the hotel had given me a bottle of red wine. I hummed happily and grabbed my glass before walking out to the balcony and stepping into the pool, and let my true crime podcast play while i drank a bit to wind down and actually relax.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

(𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒) 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔(𝓈):

Stretch You Out - Summer Walker (ft. ABoogieWitDaHoodie)
2AM - SZA
The Weekend - SZA
Bare With Me - Teyana Taylor
Sativa - Jhene Aiko

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was now around 2Am and i was relaxed in the hottub while Bk recorded. I was somewhat drunk, but i was in my right mind and felt good. I suddenly got out from the hottub and grabbed my phone and wine bottle with my empty glass and walked inside. I sat myself on the couch beside Brook while she recorded. She gave me a look and i just looked at her right back. "What? I can't sit with you while you record?" I asked, looking her uo and down. Maybe it was the wine, but she looked real tasty right now.

I smirked to myself, Brook just shook her head. "You can, you just look good." She licked hwe lips, looking my body up and down. I didn't blame her, considering i was wearing a bikini and i was a model. I don't brag, but my body is cute. "I look good?" I teased, opening my legs a little wider, even though a towel covered everything. Brook just looked me dead in my eyes, and i smirked. "C'mere then.." I trailed off. Bk licked her lips and advanced closer til my cell phone ringed, and Jai's contact showed. I scoffed before answering. "Yes, Jai?" I spoke. "Are you alone?!" She daid alarmed. Bk apparently heard her, and looked at me and nodded telling me to say yes. "Yeah." I said, putting her on speaker.

  "Why would you bring that hoodlum without telling me?!" Bk's brows furrowed and i sighed. "Because i wanted to. Why'd you bring that dope boy?" I asked with an obvious attitude. "Tecca isn't a- You know what. it's no reasoning with you. Are you dating her?" She asked loudly. I looked at Bk. "If i was?" I said, causing bk to raise her eyebrows at my boldness.

"Are you serious?" "I've known you for a while Jai, and I've condoned all your flings coming and going— can you please let me enjoy mine?" I said, coming closer to bk the whole time. I mounted her lap, and held my hands on bond sides of her face gently as she stared at my obvious slow movements. "Okay- fine. I've been a bit judgmental, and I'm sorry. I'll try and be more open minded okay?" By now I wasn't paying what Jai said any attention. Bl kept her eyes on my lips and i looked right back at hers. I bit my bottom lip. "Good, I'm glad this didn't fuck atound and break our friendship." I said back. "Talk to you later, bye." I said fast and hung up. I turned back to Brook, and instantly couldn't keep my hands off of her.

My hands held her face as we kissed over and over heatedly. I hummed feeling her body oressed against mine. Her hands held my waist tightly and i could tell how bad she wanted me. "C'mere.." She said with her rough voice. I leaned back in and her eyes trained onto mine. I felt her lift me up and bring me to the hotel bedroom. She laid me onto the bed and lifted herself off of me. I was about to ask what she was doing til she pulled a blanket over me. I furrowed my eyebrows disappointedly. "You're drunk." She said, with a small laugh. "Go to sleep okay?" She said, walking out.

I was frustrated, but somehow.. felt warm about it. Like she cared. I cheesed happily to myself and rolled over with the blanket on top
of me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Her nigga wanna be me .. 🫶🏾

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆