𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔(𝟏𝟕)

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁

𝗦𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱! 𝗧𝗮𝗽 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗼...

𝓢𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪

My bright yellow heels clicked as I prepped myself to leave set. My head was throbbing, and I was having a hard time adjusting to my new diet.

Admittedly, I'd started binge eating out of habit while studying and doing homework and I put on a few pounds.

I was in my makeup chair beside the other actresses and searched my small bag for my yogurt pretzels. As soon as I found the bag and opened them, I could hear my aunt's heels clicking toward me.

"Aht!" She said and snatched the bag before handing me a bag of dried apples. I sighed but opened the bag with a stink face. "Don't give me that look, you asked me to help you with dieting!" She said, with a hand on her hip.

I popped a dried apple slice in my mouth and rested my head on my hand. "I know, I just wanted those yogurt pretzels." I mumbled. "You can have them later. I'll be in the car." Aunt Jatavia said before kissing my cheek, leaving a purple lipgloss stain on me.

I hurry but grabbed my makeup wipes and started wiping off the makeup from earlier. I made sure to take off the fake ears before putting on my black cardigan and jeans that i'd came in.

I made sure to grab my bag and my glasses before waving bye to the other girls and bracing myself to go outside.

I opened the door, and saw a few paparazzi on the street taking pictures. I smiled a bit for them while I walked to the car, and finally got in with a sigh.

I popped another dried apple in my mouth and looked out the window as we drove. Aunt Jatavia tapped my leg and handed me a paper with my new schedule and diet.

I immediately shook my head. "Absolutely not. Workout 3 times a day, film both the movie and my content and sponsorships, and keep up with my classes? How am I supposed to do all this?" I said, looking over at her with genuine confusion.

We both stayed quiet until Aunt Caresha spoke from the passenger seat. "Theres no shame in dropping out foreal, foreal." She said, and I just put my head in my hands, rubbing my temples so alleviate some pain.

"It starts tomorrow, and I made sure to tell your assistant the schedule, so— be prepared." Aunt Jatavia said, and placed a loving hand on my shoulder, but it really didn't help.

Once we got home I could hear arguing upstairs. I immediately ran up to my room, seeing both Brooklyn and Tyler occupying my space while arguing.