𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒(𝟓)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sosa
Recommended song(s):
Trust - Brent Faiyaz
Insecure - Brent Faiyaz
Been Away - Brent Faiyaz
Talk 2 U - Brent Faiyaz
(bunch of brent. yall gon see why ;))

 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   The next morning when i got up my head surprisingly didn't hurt, however i immediately threw up. I groaned loudly, causing me to hear Bk stir. I heard my bathroom door open within minutes, and i heard Brook's laugh. "Stop laughing and hold my hair!" I complained, til I suddenly gagged and immediately went back to throwing up, this time with Brook holding my hair.

   After about half an hour of me throwing up, Brooklyn was now looking at the menu we'd received for room service. "Get me some steak and eggs." I grumbled, walking past Brook who was sitting at the kitchen isle. "How you want your steak?" She asked. "Medium-Rare." I said back, and sat down on the couch. I'd changed into my Friday the 13th pajama pants and had on a sports bra.

  "You wanna go out today?" She asked. I thought for a moment. "Tonight, yeah. I think Jai mentioned some kinda club down there street from her hotel. I'll get a driver around 9." I told her. She nodded. I listened to her place our room service order, and Brook came to sit next to me after she hung up the phone.

  "Sooo.." She trailed. I felt my lips curl as i looked over at her. "So?" "I made a song last night." She smiled proudly. "Play it then."

brooklyn plays 'santanny'. . .

   My mouth hung open as I looked at her wide eyed. "You gotta release this- it'll put you onna' map. like actually." I said seriously, Brook just cheesed and chuckled. "I'll think about it." She replied. I smiled until i heard my phone ring. I grabbed my phone and saw Jai's contact, which i rolled my eyes at. "Yes Ms.Lady?" I answered, ready to hear her yell. "Ms.Lady? girl." I heard her laugh, i just smiled. "Anyways, change in plans. theres this cute newer club down the street, Tecca wants to try it. You and Brook down?" She asked. I looked over at Brook, who shrugged her shoulders.

  "Will they have Casa?" "Girl this is thee islands. they got everything." I grinned a bit. "Yeah, we'll be down there. 10?"
"Girls get in free after 11."
"11:30 then?"
"Yes my love. See you tonight, mwuah."

I hung up the phone and just saw Brook laughing. "Goddd.. yall are basically rich black girls." She remarked.

I rolled my eyes. "So? Isn't nice seeing a black girl stereotype that isn't barbaric and considered distasteful?"

  Brook sucked her teeth. "You make a good argument. And an even better Hilary." She smiled. I couldn't help but cheese until I hopped up. "Cmon! We gotta check the stores out and find some good clothes to go clubbing in." I said excitedly. Brook shook her head with a dramatic sigh and stood up on beside me.