𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐(𝟏𝟑)

{𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 — 𝐒𝐙𝐀}
0:31─〇───── 2:22
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁

𝗦𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱! 𝗧𝗮𝗽 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗼...

𝓢𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪

𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓸𝓾tside the clinic with my heart in my hands. I stared at the sign, but still didn't walk in.

I chose to come alone, because if Brooklyn or Jai was here, they'd make me go in already. But, for some reason; I just wanted to think on this alone.

I placed a hand on my stomach. Although i didn't have a belly or anything, i knew i wasn't alone.

"I don't know if I wanna kill you." I frowned, looking down at my stomach. "I love my career, and it's finally taking off, but I dont—" My voice cracked and i felt my eyes tear up.

I walked back to the car and placed my head on the steering wheel. I couldn't do this. Not right now. My mental health felt fragile, and I was scared if I did, I wouldn't be okay for a while. I started my car and began the drive of shame home.

I walked in the house, confused because it was damn near pitch black dark, despite it being only 6 in the evening, Until everyone jumped out and yelled surprise. I looked around, and plastered a fake smile on my face.

Brooklyn came up and gave me a kiss. "I know it was hard baby, but i'm proud of you for going through with it anyways." All of a sudden my heart sank. i looked around again, and saw the decorations.

"You guys were gonna.." I paused, unsure how to feel. "Celebrate my abortion..?" I finished, with a confused tone. Brooklyn's face immediately softened and she tried to hug me but I just walked away. Once in my room I immediately closed and locked the door, and called my aunt.

All of this felt weird, especially considering I wasn't even sure about the abortion; but apparently everyone else was.

It rung for a few times before she answered. "Hey mookie, whats wrong?" Uzi answered, immediately softening his tone, once he saw my expression. "Hey Uzi, is my aunt around?" I asked quietly. There was music going on downstairs, and I didn't really need anyone knowing i was in my room instead of celebrating.

"She's in the middle of a shoot with Caresha. If you wanna talk i'm here mookie." He said sweetly. I really did love Uzi like he was my uncle.

"I went to the clinic today, for the appointment.. but i couldn't do it." I started. Uzi nodded, letting me know he was listening from across the screen. "And i came home, and everyone threw a party to celebrate me getting the abortion.." I finished. Uzi's eyebrows furrowed.