A Documentary on The Ancient Pyrrhia (Ep 1)

RainWings, 4000 years ago. What were they like? NightWings, what did they do with their powers? IceWings and their royal animi. Who knows about all this?

I do. Who am I? HisssImaHuman. The all powerful.

Today we will be learning about the ancient RainWings.

In the ancient days, before The Prophecy Dragonets existed, before Darkstalker, the RainWings were powerful. Tribes feared their attacks, their deadly venom struck fear into every enemy. They were geniuses. If NightWings were attacking, don't plan, charge. MudWings? Infect their mud with venom! Their biggest threat were the IceWings, and even for that they had a plan!

Let's check out a random RainWing's life, shall we?

The RainWing is... Oh... Dear... Huh, let's call that wrestling.

Let's try a less random RainWing...

Ah! The queen!

She's calling a meeting I think, maybe I should turn up the audio.

"I'm going to win"

Oh uh, this is a royal challenge. Very good example! Their royal challenges were very different than any other tribe, instead of brutally murdering eachother, they competed in different challenges. To test who would be a better queen.

It seems as if they are playing hide and seek, and the current queen found her in seconds!

Oh wow, WOW that's a good hiding spot, is this illegal? I mean, she hides underground... 

Hey HisssImaHuman, I'm writing a book about-

SHUT UP HISSSIMADRAGON!

But Human

THAT'S A DUMB NICKNAME

Yeah I'm out.

Thank you.

Now that my loyal subject is gone-

LOYAL SUBJECT? YOU'RE A TYRANT THAT TOOK OVER THE ACCOUNT AND-

BLEH! I MUTE YOUR AUDIO. How you like that! Haha! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Right. Documentary.

The RainWing queen has won. (No surprise)

It's 1-0. The RainWing princess chooses venom practice, her main specialty. 

Her shot goes 28 feet! The current queen steps up to the plate, batter up!

What does that mean?

...shut up Dragon

But the Queen's shot only goes 23 feet.

1-1 It's first to 3

The queen chooses a race (Not very smart, she's old!)

The race begins! Wait what- the queen. She's fast. Wow, I hope I'm as fast as that when I'm her age. The current RainWing queen has won round 3!

2-1... This is strange.

The challenger chooses fruit find, which determines who knows the lay of the land.

Not smart challenger, like I said before, that queen's old. Probably knows every dragon in the tribe.

Yeah the queen won.

Let me show you how powerful RainWings are, and how much every tribe fears them. Let's visit the MudWings. 

"The RainWings are too powerful, we need to take them down a notch." That's the queen.

"The RainWings are too powerful, we need to avoid any type of war." And that's the king.

And I'm done.

-- -- -- Words, Four Hundred and Eighty Five -- -- --

-- -- -- Time Wasted On Chapter, 5 hours -- -- --

-- -- -- Date Started, 3/14/2022 (Pi day -- -- --

-- -- --Date Finished, 3/14/2022 (Pi day) -- -- --

-- -- -- Next Episode -- -- --

-- -- -- Last Episode -- -- --

🅓🅐🅡🅚🅡🅐🅘🅝 

Whatcha doing HisssImaDragon?

save me...

save us...

don't trust the human...

- ediWilfr