Chapter Four

It's been a week since Sin has kidnapped me and locked me inside his torture chamber

It's been a week since Sin has kidnapped me and locked me inside his torture chamber. But on the bright side he has made sure I was fed, in new clothes every day, and entertained but mostly kept under surveillance of his guards they never leave me alone. I feel suffocated I just wanna go home sleep and never have to get up, I'm exhausted sleeping in a room with only a blanket and pillow on cold concrete floor is a challenge I feel like a prisoner. I mean I am but it's not the point I feel depressed.

As I'm dozing back off to sleep like I usually do I hear footsteps I quickly get up to Sin at the doorway looking at me I roll my eyes in annoyance he has come to speak to me everyday since he locked me up. But I'm taken back when he starts to speak.

"Come with me your going to start training."

"Training? For what?"

"To defend yourself you need I won't always be there amore."

"Ok I understand but. What's with the pet names? I don't even understand what they even mean."

"I'm not sure they just fit you but I'll tell you about them a different time but for now I need you get dressed in these and follow me please." He hands me black leggings and a Nike sports bra. I get dressed and begin to follow him through the long corridor.

Once we leave the torture chamber we arrive in the halls of his house he leads me to the garage and gets in one of the many cars around us. He gets into his black Porsche with red and black interior. We drive in silence until I decide to turn on the radio. Something Bout by Damedot comes on and I sing along until I hear the radio cutoff I look at Sin with confusion.

"Who are you si gig that song about?"

"My lovely ex."

He stops the car in the middle of the highway and asks me for his name I refuse until he says he won't move the car until I answer I tell him that my last ex was freshman year and haven't thought about him since he gives me a look before starting the car and continuing on route.

*At The Warehouse

We walk in and I feel a bunch of eyes on me he takes me to a boxing and ring and steps in I look at him.

"What are you waiting for?" He snaps

"Nothing." I climb in and face im little did he know I did boxing in high school and was pretty good.

He swings I sense it and dodge I take swing to his face I miss he then punches me in my stomach twice winding me I hit the ropes but pop right back if I hit him in his abdomen with quick side kick then a punch to face he stumbles back punching me in the face the stomach and a kick to my knee knocking me to the mats floor.

He offers me a hand I take it and stand up.

"Your fighting skills are bad you need a bit of work but you should be fine for now but that's enough for today."

We walk out into the car and drive home I silence once we reach home he tells me to shower in his room there's already clothes laid out for me and once I'm done to come down for dinner. I shower and head down for dinner he got Chinese food my favorite.

I wonder if he knew that.

As we ate I begin to feel drowsy and fell asleep next to Sin on the couch full as ever.

Mood asf but I have a name for my readers it's angels. Bye my angels 🤍