Chapter Six

I wake up to strong arms around my waist I smile to myself I'm happy he came to bed after what happened yesterday I turn over to face him I wake him up with kisses all over his face starting with his cheek then his forehead and finally his lips th...

I wake up to strong arms around my waist I smile to myself I'm happy he came to bed after what happened yesterday I turn over to face him I wake him up with kisses all over his face starting with his cheek then his forehead and finally his lips then I meet see beautiful green eyes I've been waiting see he looks at me before planting a kiss on my lips and getting out of bed.

"Come back I'm cold." I yell

"I can't I have to get ready I already have a late start on my day."

"Really? It's only nine am."

"Yes really." He laughs

"Ok. Well, can I go to work with you?"

"No." He quickly answers

"Why?" I whine

"You just can't. It's nothing but boring stuff you won't miss much."

"Ok, I guess." I sit there and think of how to convince him but after a while I get nothing.

"Can I go to the mall with Elle?"

"Sure just be careful."

I jump up into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and give him at least a thousand kisses he laughs at my excitement and sets me down.

"I have to go but I'll see you later."

"Bye."

As I pull into the mall I see Eleanor at the entrance I run out to her and take her into a huge hug I start to cry I didn't realize how much I missed her after we say greetings to each other we walk into the mall.

"So when did you come back?"

"Yesterday? What's new with you?"

"Nothing major just a new job." She mumbles

"Really?! What is it?" I say loudly I was so happy for her she hated her old job as a waitress.

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone and u mean it." She says with a dead serious look on her face.

I get a bit scared but I agree to keep my mouth shut.

"I'm an assassin for the Italian mafia.." she says with her head down.

"WHAT?!" I scream.

"Keep your voice down." She yells

"I'm sorry but how? And why?" I ask

"Well I've always wanted to be an assassin, they make good money, and you get another family at work a reliable one that doesn't leave you ever... no matter what.." her eyes start to tear up.

"I'm so sorry" I apologize

"I didn't even think about you, you were all. Alone for three months after having me almost your whole life."

"It's fine babe you have a life too I'm just happy your back!"

I look down at the floor and try to find words to say.

"About that. Remember that stranger we met at the club?"

"Yes, he was handsome." She winks at me

"Well, he's kinda kidnapped me for my protection and won't let me go.."

She starts to laugh.

"Good one!"

She starts to look at my face and realize that I'm serious her smile fades instantly.

"Who is he? What's his name?" She quickly asks

"Sinister Romano," I whisper

Her eyes go huge almost falling out of their sockets.

"That's my boss." She whispers yells making my jaw drop.

"I had no idea."

"Yes he is, there were rumors around work that he had a woman and she was changing him putting him in a better mood time from time."

I started to smile I have a good influence on him I thought until I realized he thinks of me as his woman I smile even wider until I realize I'm gonna have to talk to him about things...

"Let's go shopping and clear our heads."

"Yes, great idea." Elle grins

Purr but as we all know shit is about to go down bye my angels 😭✌️🏾