Chapter Ten

I walk into Sin's Office one of his guards alerted me as I walk there I get a sick feeling it was familiar, comforting

I walk into Sin's Office one of his guards alerted me as I walk there I get a sick feeling it was familiar, comforting. I push the doors open not bothering to knock seeing the annoyed look on his face I try not to smile his eyes fall on the chair across from his desk. I sit rolling my eyes ready to get this over with.

"I have something to ask of you. Not ask. Tell." he says with a hard stare

"Ok spit it out." I say impatiently

"As my woman you have duties. I mean you are the donna of the Italian mafia." he says with a smile

" First I'm not your woman. Secondly, where do I start?"

He grinned widely "Since you have already started training, and seem highly trained. You need to learn the business aspect. So you will follow me around for today to learn after the greatest." he winked

It was cute but no.

"I'm not sure about the greatest but I won't argue this early in the morning so I will get dressed." I say bored with the conversation

I shower and put on a tight thigh-length skirt with a black long-sleeved crop top. I get into the car with Sin already there typing away on his phone when he finally looks he lets me know the plans for today. Meeting, Warehouse, and more meetings after that.

As we head to the first meeting he fills me in on the information about who's dangerous and why we're there. We need to find a new coke supplier.

From what he told me I realized we were being shorted, we didn't get as much coke as we should for what we were paying I felt smart for knowing. I explain to him and he looks at me shocked he makes a few calls then turns me to and says he's dead.

We arrive at the first meeting and it was boring I understand everything they said but all everyone did was go over the same plan repeatedly. I was bored I fell asleep. Sinister woke me up with a side-eye I could see he was disappointed but I could bare being here doing the same thing for hours.

After all the deathly born meetings we had during our last stop at the warehouse but I learned a lot from him I all admit he is good at what he does I learned new tips on intimidation and instilling fear, making fair trades for my benefit, but also keeping good relationships with other leaders.

The shipment of pills we receive weekly is missing large amounts of product. Sinister was angry I felt the heat radiate off of him.

We enter the building and see his men lined up by two chairs in the middle of the room and a table of toys I would love to play with I turn to Sin and smile widely he smiles back.

"Adrian. Erik. Care to explain to me why I caught you both with my drugs?"

They both look at each other. Silence.

"Well since we don have any volunteers. Sadly I will have to your hurt I was trying to keep my suit clean but I guess not." He turns to me and smirks.

"Have fun my Angel don't hold back." he says hold me by my back he smacks my butt and let's go. I skip over the tables of "toys" and pick up a crowbar I send both of the boys a smile before taking a swing at one of their ankles.

I take a couple more swings at their head, knees, and face blood spatter everywhere on me. I drop the crowbar and pick up pliers I pull off all their fingernails.

They scream in pain I force them to open their mouths and start pulling teeth until Adrian starts talking. I stop sadly I was having fun playing with them my smile drops and a frown appears I back away and waits for Adrian to finish.

"We both are broke and needed the money. We were going to get killed, we couldn't pay our debt to the Ghouls." Adrian said it sounded like he was out of breathe

"That doesn't matter you could've told me." Sin said coldly

"Kill them."

"Can I?" he looks taken aback but hands me the gun.

I aim the gun at Adrian and Erik I shoot Erik first then Adrian both in the forehead. I turn around and laugh Sin looks confused but offered his hand I take it we walk together to the car and drive in a peaceful silence on the way but I feel like Sin is off he was too quiet.

 I turn around and laugh Sin looks confused but offered his hand I take it we walk together to the car and drive in a peaceful silence on the way but I feel like Sin is off he was too quiet