Chapter Eight

I wake up remembering the events of last night I turn to my side to look at him sleeping peacefully I wanna just to move on but I can't let him walk all over me so I decided on no touching, kissing, and sex rule until he has earned it back

I wake up remembering the events of last night I turn to my side to look at him sleeping peacefully I wanna just to move on but I can't let him walk all over me so I decided on no touching, kissing, and sex rule until he has earned it back. It's also payback for leaving me on edge in the shower.

I carefully sneak out of his arms into the bathroom brush my teeth, and shower I decided I would get some braids so I text my stylist and have an appointment tomorrow at eight am.

Once I dry my hair and pick out a basic workout outfit I walk out of the bathroom to a half-dressed Sin he looked good enough to eat. But I had my rules so I will save that for later...

Anyways I walk past him like he didn't exist he gives me confused look but I keep walking. I drive up to the warehouse ready to meet my new trainer as Sin had bigger things to do than train me every day I understand he has a lot to do so I won't complain.

I walk into my usual area to see the sexiest man I've ever seen maybe even better looking than Sin. He was tall Asian with tattoos and piercings I was ready to drunk and nasty but I'm a child of God so no. Well not now...

Nah but a lil too close for my panties liking.

"Are you my new trainer?" I ask looking him in his eyes

"Yes, I'm Jax ill be your trainer for the time being," he says with a warm smile

God his smile was so pretty I might just have to leave Sin for him 😮‍💨.

"So let's get started." he says while walking towards the ring.

After training

We walk out of the warehouse laughing our asses off he was funny and sexy I might have to snatch him up. I get his number and get into my car waving bye I drive home with a smile on my face I have a friend. A hot friend.

My smile fades as I walk into the house and see Sin waiting for me at the stairs I remember I care about him but Jax is perfect sweet kind and incredibly good-looking.

"What's wrong you've been acting different Val?" he asks

"Well considering last night and what I said last night before bed you should know," I say annoyed

"I said I'm sorry I know I was wrong but you're doing too much."

I just laugh he done lost his damn mind

"Until you can fix your ways and get your act to fucking together don't touch me, kiss me. Or anything else I mean it you don't scare me but you will respect me." I yell tears in my eyes

"You got it." he says grinning he starts taking steps towards me.

"I won't touch you, kiss you, or even please you without you starting it but watch how you talk to me. Ok, darling?

I nod he walks away until he turns around

"I will break you Valentine and you will be mine." he says lowly and with that, he turns into his study slamming the doors leaving in silence at a loss for words. He won't win is all I know.

She finally getting it together after that Italian slut tried her, Also what do we think of Jax fine ass 😮‍💨? Don't forget to say Hi or sum in comments also vote bye my Angels 🤍