♤DEVON x READER♤

Requested by AceixtyLovex

Gets a little heated but no smut.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾DEVON☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Another night you spent at your job. No matter how much you begged your manager, he kept putting you on janitor duty and Devon on clerk duty.

"He just doesn't get it." You ranted to Devon who was fighting sleep. "I told him multiple times that I've been cleaning and scrubbing the floors for too long and I will kill to have one shift behind the counter but he doesn't even consider it! UGH!"

Devon looks at your with a smug smile. "That means I don't have to clean someone's vomit."

You rolled your eyes at him. "Whatever. This sucks.."

You grabbed the mop and dunked it in the bucket before heading towards the bathroom. Devon looked over at you going through the door. Despite his pleasure, he still felt bad for you. You two had been dating for a week and it doesn't seem like anything special.

He followed you into the bathroom and accidentally slammed the door shut. You jumped, dropping your mop.

"DEVON! What are you doing here!?" You shouted look at him. He looked at you like a clueless puppy. Devon came to put his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him. He gave you a passionate kiss. As you leaned into it, you retracted when you felt his tongue slip into your mouth.

"Seriously," You said. "In the bathroom? We haven't even closed the store."

"No one will know. We haven't had a customer in a few hours. We can spare a few minutes."

You loved him, and you were sure it would be quick. So you kissed him back, passionately and a bit sloppy.

It didn't go far beyond that. You made sure of it. But feeling his cold hands on your shoulder was ironically warming. You pulled away for a moment, gazing into his sleepy eyes. You want him. You want him so bad and you're getting him.

The entrance bell ring, startling the both of you.

"Things can't last forever, huh?" He joked. You laughed with him.

"Actually, meet me back here once you're finished. We've just started~"

Devon placed a kiss on you once more before rushing out of the bathroom.