♤ABBY X FEM! READER♤

Requested by: Infinxty-Wonders

∘₊✧───ABBY───✧₊∘

Abby has always been strikingly short. The shortest in her friend group, being shorter than most of her peers at her school, including the younger kids. It wasn't humiliating as she wasn't too insecure about her height, but it did annoy her immensely. 

But as she walked through the 8th-grade hallways, she saw you. Among the other kids who stood like skyscrapers, you were smooshed in between them and made a subconscious glance at Abby before walking away. Instead of looking down at her, you look straight as her, your head tilting up instead of down to meet her eyes. You, like her, were significantly short.

Immediately after her discovery, she befriended you, ecstatic to find someone that shares her pain. You didn't care all that much about height but stayed friends with Abby because she was fun to be around.

"Abby!" You whined as you struggled to reach the top shelf of the convenience store where your favorite snack was. "I can't get the snack, Abby!"

"You act like I can get it! Look at me! I'm just as small!" Abby said before looking at the shelf, "Try climbing on the shelves."

Desperate, you obliged. Your hands grip a shelf and you lifted yourself up, your leg finding a shelf to rest on. You did this again before your hand felt the bag of snacks.

"I got it!" You exclaimed, lifting the bag up with both of your hands. Unfortunately, you were still on the shelves and with both your hands gone, made it inevitable that you were going to fall back. You tried to grab back on, but you failed in vain.

"(Y/N)!" Abby yelled and hurried to catch you. You fell upon her and both of you tumbled to the ground. You groaned while Abby laughed.

"Haha! That was funny. But seriously (Y/N), are you okay?"

You nodded and held up the bag of snacks. 

"At least I got the bag."

Abby giggled and pecked your cheek. You blushed madly and kissed hers too.

"You remind me of a cinnamon bun, (Y/N)." She said, squishing your cheeks. "God I cannot imagine a day without you~."

You let her embrace you more in the store aisle. Behind the clerk counter, Devon looked at the incident confused but felt raising concerns was useless.