4) The Yiling Wei Clan

*Bao Huiling's P.O.V*

I'm currently in the cleanse burial mound after given the title "Zhanshu Meili." It means Zhanshu means tactic and Meili is means beauty. I got this title because I am one of the main force to the Sunshot Campaign and also, I played a lot of game and tactician game.

"So, what are we doing now? A lot of people will come and desire A-Xian's demonic Cultivation." I started.

"Jie I can protect myself." A-Xian protested.

"You can't do this alone. We need to stick together like a family." Wen Qing support my points.

"Like A Clan? Oh I know what our clan to be if we become one." I said.

"What is our clan name will be? Young Lady Bao." Wen Ning asked.

"How about Yiling Wei because This place is Yiling and A-Xian is the one that protect us like a clan leader." I explained.

"Then Yiling Wei it is." Wen Qing agreed with me.

"You guys are not going to asked my opinion at all?" A- Xian stated

"A-Xian a clan is the only way all of the wen remnants that lives here could continue lives on. A lot of people are interested on your demonic cultivation and a lot of children out there are miserable because they can't manage to cultivate." I said that while thinking of Xue Yang and Mo Xuanyu's Original storyline.

"I see." A- Xian just said and feeling empathy for the kids out there. He agrees to be the sect leader of the Yiling Wei's Clan.

Around few months later., Yiling Wei Clan's rooms and grand hall has finished building. The outside on the city of Yiling have a row of bright Lantern so no one will lost their path at the night time. The town of Yiling quickly develop into a city.

The signature of the city of Yiling is definitely the Yiling Wei's Clan.

A clan that practice archery, normal, medics, demonic and life cultivation. the clan itself was extravagance, beautiful and huge. The floor boarding of all floors are raven black with ruby red roof and a windows so that there will be fresh air and the beautiful views after waking up. The sect leader office is well arrange. It even have a Lotus pond and a Koi Carp fish swimming in it.

The clan has a marble floor and a black and red which contracted the white marble floor. The uniform is counted as great quality with the colour: black, grey white and different shades of red. The sect leader himself also counted as talented, handsome and kind

2 years after, the city of Yiling also have a festival like New year festival, Lotus festival, Lantern festival etc; The Yiling Wei always goes all out for their city's festival. It even have a parade every years and in a different theme. It count as something that you couldn't missed. The climax it's always their Clan leader who is funny and make the festival more fun every year.

I'm in my Yiling Wei Disciple uniform and packed my bag ready to travel to then Mo Manor in a carriage to rescued Mo Xuanyu from abused and Jin Guangshan.

I know he is fascinating about the demonic cultivation so as a disciple of Yiling Wei I tend to go out a lot for doing mission. I lived in the clan's headquarter along with A-Xian, Wen Qing, Wen Ning, the wen remnants, Mian Mian (She's join the Yiling Wei when it's newly built.) and more.

Our Clan has Allied ourselves with Yunmeng Jiang, Qinghe Nie and Gusu Lan (Lan Xichen already join the fandom and when I told him the incense burner situation. He is happy and told me to keep an eyes on A-Xian for more moments. Our lovable captain is on duty people!)

When I arrived at the Mo Manor and look for Mo Xuanyu and his mother.

"Oh my, A cultivator! Do you have something in particular to be here." A lady asked , I look at her and immediately hate her because she's the one who bullied Mo Xuanyu until he becomes a lunatic and a crazy person.