7) Jin GuangYao ( and his aliies) VS Jin GuangShan

*Mo XuanYu's P.O.V.*
*5 days later.*
As days passed I started to get used to having a female body and personality.

Today, Xian-Ge (Wei Wuxian ask Mo XuanYu to call him that), Jiejie and I are playing truth or dare. Fun but hellish.
It's Jiejie turn to asks us. Me and Xian-Ge chooses dare.

"I dare you guys to go to Lanling in front of Jin Clan and dance forever young by BlackPink with each other." Jiejie said.

Oh god please no! At least this time I'll go with Jiejie and Xian-Ge and I got to meet Yao-Ge too. Great, I rushed to my room and hugs my mother then said I'm going to Lanling for a week (because she want to spend time with her Yao-Ge and Madam Jin will protect her so don't worry.)

After a few minutes, we arrived at Lanling and walked in front of the Lanling Jin stairs where Yao-Ge fell from. I'm in my position with Xian-Ge. It attracts people attention even from inside of the Koi Tower because it reveals my legs. I can sense Yao-Ge, Madam Jin and Jin GuangShan staring at us.

(Mo Xuanyu as Rosé and Jennie, Wei Wuxian as Jisoo and Lisa.)

People clapping and cheering for me at the end. So I looked backward and run up the Koi Tower's stairs just to hug Madam Jin and Yao-Ge.

"A-Yu, Can I gets a hug too." Jin GuangShan whine like a kid while open his arms and I have a feeling if I hug him he will carries me into his bedroom and did {it} against my consent.

"No thanks I'm good." I response to him

"Where's my cute, adorable, shy and innocent A-Yu gone?" Jin GuangShan said.

"You can say anything you want, Jin GuangShan, I wouldn't let you take an opportunity just to carries me into your bedroom and did the deed with me. I would lost my v-card to the person that I trust the most and when I said trust the most I mean marriage. I don't like to be treated like a stuff that has been used once and never ever use again. I like a honest, kind, strong, powerful and faithful person not a pervert, unfaithful and untrustworthy like you." I basically told him to f*ck off.

"Don't you dare said that I didn't think of doing that. I read your thought and your true intention before you even reading my mind or intention or expression." I continued.

"Well then I guess I didn't have a choice to force you now." Jin GuagShan yelled making everyone knows his true colour.

He later than walked toward me. I grab his wrist and throws him down on the floor because I'm not that weak to get consent easily. I'm strong and independent.

"Xuanyu you know that you just hurt me." He yelled.

"Yes I know that does it look like I care?" I response to him.

All of a sudden, Jin GuangShan fly and rolls down the Koi Tower stairs. (Karma for kick Jin GuangYao)

"Meng Yao, you little!" Jin GuangShan looks up and see the person who helped me.

"Father, don't think that I will let the person who's stand up for me got hurt while I'm still here." Yao-Ge said that and walks next to me.

"You little!" Jin GuangShan trying to escape but got stopped.

"Sect leader Jin, how ungrateful of you to go and trying to forced a maiden to do the deed with her. how disgusting of you!" Sect Leader Nie, Nie Mingjue said

"I have to agree with you there, Da-ge." Sect Leader Lan, Lan Xichen said.

The two are Yao-Ge's sworn brother they called themselves 3zun.

"Father, I never expect to see this side of you. Trying to r*pe my mother and a young maiden who is around my age." A beautiful lady said.

"Mo Xuanyu right? I'm Qin Su one of Jin GuangShan's illegitimate daughter. You can call me Qin Jie if you want. I'm impress of your amazing movement and the sentences you use to say to father and thank you for standing up for me as Jin GuangShan's many illegitimate children." Qin Jie continues while looking at me. I gave her smile and she smile back.

"Father, I thought of you better than to go and forced a maiden to do the deed with you." A boy who looked covered in Gold said.

"I'm Jin Zixuan, Jin GuangShan's only legitimate son. A-Yao and A-Su's half older brother. You can me Xuan-Ge if it's okay with you, A-Yu." Xuan-Ge introduced himself.

Now, I have 8 powerful people protecting me from Jin GuangShan. I'm so happy. I love these people they are like my saviors. But, I love Yao-Ge more he's the one that save me when I called his name. Well it's the first name that I can think of.

A days after, the word that I almost got force consent. People were in rage, especially the Yiling Wei Clan, The people of Yiling, the Qinghe Nie Sect, The Yunmeng Jiang Sect and some of Gusu Lan sect travels to Lanling just to kill Jin GuangShan. Jin GuangShan was killed by A lot of people. Xue Yang was happy that this time killing is worth it. So, I asked him to go and kill Madam Mo and their family except the little donkey because they bullied me. He gradly except and flys as quick as a Lightning to the Mo Manor after I gives him the direction. Xuan-Ge has become the new Jin clan sect leader has Yao-Ge as his right hand and Qin Jie as his left hand. For me, I just allows to travel from Yiling to Lanling without any threats.