9) Mission of Goddess of Love

*Bao Huiling (Y/N)/ Goddess of Love's P.O.V*

I have a list of the people who hurt/try to kill/ and abuse my cute baby sister, A-Yu and about to send it to Jin GuangYao.

"ZhanShu Meili, what are doing this late?" Mo Lihua softly ask me.

All of the Sudden a golden butterfly from the Lanling Jin clan. I read a massage and shows them to A-Yu's Mother. She nods in understand because well I save her too.

I grab out a paper and write to Jin GuangYao, Young Master Jin (She use Sect Leader Jin for Jin Zixuan.)

I told him that I will ensure A-Yu's safety to him and A-yu's personality. I'm about to finished my letter and A-Yu's mother told me to write that she want a grandchildren and I secretly agree with her so I wrote it down and send to Young Master Jin.

Few minutes Later, I've got a replies from Jin GuangYao and his response makes me want to screams please have A-Yu as your wife (Furen) already. I shows the massage to A-Yu's mother. Let just said she's excited to have a son in law who is powerful, strong and clever.

I immediately response to him and gives him my dare which is to kiss A-Yu on the lips and on her cheeks.

I send the list of people who hurt/try to kill/ and abuse A-Yu to Jin GuangYao. Okay. I knows it seems evil but who wants to hurt my baby sister has to go through me and Jin GuangYao first and this is a facts.

The Next day is one of the best day. I do my usual things which was to secretly spies on A-Xian and what I see is very shocking. As I walk into the clan's back pond to feed the Koi Carps. I heard something.

"Wei Ying, What do you think of me?" Lan Wangji suddenly said.

"Lan Zhan, I'm only think of you as my very best friend," A-Xian response.

I have enough of this because after what they have been through together they are just friend?! Did a friend stand up for you, gives you everything, ready to sacrifice everything for you, ready to kill everyone who hurts you, and kiss you on the lips when you are blindfolded.

I walk out of my spot and give Lan Wangji a jar of Emperor's smile to wakes up the beast inside of Lan Wangji to knock some sense into A-Xian then kicked them into a soundproof room inside of the clan.

As I suspect A-Xian comes out unconscious. Lan Wangji carries A-Xian in his arms as he look at me.

"A-Xian's room is upstairs. Walk along the hallway you will sees his name sign on the door," I said to Lan Wangji and immediately he walks toward the direction I gives him. I report captain about what I did. He is all over the moon about it like he said I nearly broke the not making a loud noise or not yelling rules.

I write to Nie Huaisang that I will help him about how to do the fan cultivation which is a cultivation which have the fan as a primary weapon instead of the sword. He's seems to be interest in the fan cultivation itself so he agrees.

I then walked to Wen Ning and gives him the detailed instruction of the fan cultivation and asked him if he could help Nie Huaisang with a skills of physical combats and the archery skills. He accepts and run to the practice room.

I'm currently busy with a Sect Leader's work. I'm replace A-Xian as a sect leader when A-Xian is absent, sick or heavily injured.

After a few minutes as I finish the sect Leader's work of the day. Nie Huaisang arrives and I gives him the direction of the practice room and follows him.

Am I the one who turns into the only third wheels already? Because the last time I check I see Nie Huaisang trips on Wen Ning making them falls on the floor and Land on top of each other (Like a drama series but they didn't kiss.) and Nie Huaisang making a little mistakes on archery so Wen Ning holds his hand to gives him the proper direction. (Like what Wei Wuxian/ A-Xian guided Wen Ning in the Series.)

Well if it's goes well it's ends well.