10) The Amazing festival of Yiling.

*Bao Huiling (Y/N)'s P.O.V*

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S FINALLY HERE! The greatest festival of Yiling is around the corner. Oh! I can't wait for A-Yu to join this festival. It will be so much fun. I told you that Yiling Wei Clan are going all out for their festival in Yiling right? Well, I'm actually the one who's currently operate everything now I need to send a letter to A-Yu who's in Lanling and Huaisang who is in Qinghe and possibly Captain who is in Gusu Lan and Oh! definitely my adoptive family!

I walk to my room holding my excitement and quickly grab a pot of ink, a paintbrush and a paper the started to write a letter to A-Yu to tells her about this festival that she need to performed with me, A-Xian, Wen Qing and Mian-Mian.

{Dear A-Yu,

I know you are going to be surprise about this but hear me out. Every Year we host a grand festival and all of us going to perform together or solo. Knowing you are a shy person who will be performing with me, A-Xian, Mian Mian and  Wen Qing.

You can join if you wanted I can show you the different sides of the city when the festival was occurred. Trust me it will be fun. Like every year that we host a festival.

A-Xian never fails to makes us laugh I remember one time I laugh so hard that my voice crack in to a more masculine voice. You can invited your friend in Lanling too. Everyone who is Yiling Wei's Clan will be there. You can meets A-Xian adoptive Child too. He is so adorable A-Yuan is his name.

Your Helper, Teacher and Guidance,

Bao Huiling (Y/N).

P.S. A-Xian is telling us a joke which I imitate Jin GuangShan and I said something like: Wei Wuxian want to control all of us. When we all know that that's a lie and A-Xian just saying something a s a clapback which was: If I was meant to be controlled, I would have come with a remote. All of us are dying or fall down or rolling the floor laughing one of us even cough. I want you to here the joke for yourself because it's funny af. Take care little sis.

*Mo Xuanyu's P.O.V*

After I read a letter from Huiling (Y/N) Jie I can't help but imagine what it's like a roll on the floor laughting like a crazy idiot of course Yao-Ge give me water after I choke I show the letter to Xuan Ge and his reaction was so priceless. He fall back on the floor laughing so hard. Qing-Jie was so curious then when she takes a look she laugh it all out. The most surprising is when I show it to Yao-Ge. He holds his laugh and walk to Madam Jin's room while Zixun-Ge was there and shows them the letter and run back behind me as quick behind me as fast.

I hear a laughing sound from Madam Jin's room toward this direction and Yao-Ge who is laughing so hard.

"Okay! that is a great joke. All hail ZhanShu Meili, The Queen of Joke," Madam Jin said while all of the people who reads Huiling (Y/N) Jie's Joke agrees.

"Ok that's settle A-Yu will you going to participate the festival in Yiling as a Yiling Wei's Disciples?" Xuan-Ge ask me.

"Yes I will, knowing Huiling Jie and Xian-Ge they are definitely going to make this festival as fun as possible. I can't wait for it! I'm too excited!" I replies to Xuan-Ge's Question.

"Okay, I guess my one week plan in Lanling has been canceled. Thank you for having me I'm actually enjoyed it the day here. When I have spares time I will comes back," I said while go and walking to the door but Yao-Ge stops me with a hug.

"Take care A-Yu, you are always welcome in Lanling," Yao-Ge said to me while Madam Jin, Xuan-Ge, Qing-Jie and Zixun-Ge nods in agreement.

"Oh! I will come back and by the time I come back I will tell you everything about what I have been through either it's good or bad," I replied to them.