🏀jealous!aaron z x gn! reader

aaron z grips his basketball, his knuckles turning white as he stares at you. you're on a bench laughing at a joke that aaron t made. he furrows his brows.

"z! are you gonna take the shot or no-" robaire was cut off by a basketball hitting the board of the goal, a loud BANG coming after.

everyone in the vicinity of the small basketball court looked at the seething man in the middle, some confused and some annoyed at the noise. you stared at aaron z with worry. what got into him?

"DUDE! we're gonna get fined if you damaged it!" aaron t yelled, his goofy smile plastered on his face. you smile softly. you always liked how aaron t tried to lighten the mood. aaron z, however, seemed to get even more angry.

you start to stand up, "hey aaron... are you okay?"

"i'm fine!"

"not you t!" you laugh. aaron z's eyes narrow. he ignores the yells at his other band members asking him what his issue is.

he never liked how aaron t was the one with you all the time. he could be funny too, why does he get all the attention?

"...ron? aaron!" your voice snapped him out of his thoughts. his face heats up seeing how close you were. "are you okay? you seem upse-"

"i'm fine."

you cross your arms as he walks away, bumping the other aaron's shoulder as he passed. you stare at the back of his head as he fades from view.

you think it's best to let him go. hopefully he calms down later.