🏀jealous!aaron z x gn! reader pt.2

you're really worried about aaron z. he was always the least talkative of the 5, but he hasn't even looked at you since last week's incident. you try to start conversation but he just hums in response and walks away. you've been really hurt by his actions.

you grab your jacket as you start to leave your office; however, a loud ringing caused you to rush back to your desk. you clear your throat to remove any tiredness.

"thank you for ca-"

"hey y/n."

you pause.

"oh! hey aaron! a-are you doing okay? it's bee-"

"i'm sorry for avoiding you."

you can hear him shuffling on the other end. you've noticed that he paces around when he's nervous.

"oh! no worries! i was just worried i did something wrong!"

"no. you didn't. it was my fault."

"aw aaron don't say tha-"

"i was just so angry at how much you hung out with t. i wished you could hang out with me like that but... i ruined it."

silence.

he was... jealous? you're flattered honestly. having a member of one of the most popular bands in canada be upset you didn't talk to him as much was really cute to you. you exhale, relaxing your shoulders. "i mean... i'm done with my shift so... if you want we could-"

"really?!" he cleared his throat. "i mean uh... yeah sure. thanks."

you laugh. you stay on the line for a few more minutes to find a location to meet up. you leave your office in a better mood than ever.