Valak

Ed rushes over to the door.
"No come on!" Ed shouts.
Cora finally catches up to Lorraine. Ed and Lorraine are both trying their best to open the door.
"It won't open!" Ed yells through the door.

"Let me try." Vic says as he walks over to the door. Vic starts to shake the door knob and slam against the door.
"We need to break it down!" Lorraine suggests.
Vic goes to get something to break the door.

"Ed, hon, wait right there. Just wait. Vic will be right back." Lorraine pleads.
"I can't wait. I'm going on ahead." Ed shouts.
"Dad!" Cora yells back.
"No, Ed, don't! Stop! You can't fight this alone." Lorraine yells at Ed.
"She needs our help!"

"Ed, please. Please, just wait for me and Cora. Please wait for us. I can't lose you. I am so scared." Lorraine continues to shout through the door to Ed.
"I know. Me, too. But I have to help her." Ed explains.
"But what about my vision?" Lorraine asks.

"I know I made a promise to you both, but I have to do this. I love you Cora. I love you Lorraine." Ed says as he starts to go into the house.

"Ed, no! No! Stop! Don't! Ed! No! No. Stop." Lorraine calls out. Lorraine can't take it anymore so she just drops down into tears. Cora brings Lorraine into a hug. They both sob together.

~~~

Meanwhile inside the house, Ed is making his way upstairs as Janet cries out for help. The only way for him to get in is through the floor, so Ed starts to bang a pipe into the floor to try and break it. Ed finally gets through the wood. Suddenly a pipe broke and acid flew at Ed.

~~~

Outside, Vic comes and over and starts breaking the door down with an axe.

~~~

Ed is still reacting to the acid that was sprayed in his eyes. Suddenly, a tv starts blasting choir music. Ed tries to go to the music. He keeps walking and he finds the tv playing the music.

Ed then hear Janet calling out for him to help. Ed then looks around frantically for Janet. He doesn't see her so he starts chanting in Latin while holding out his cross.

~~~

Meanwhile outside, Vic is trying to bust the door down. Lorraine and Cora watch him. Lorraine starts running up the stairs. Cora chases after her.
"What's your name? What's your... What's your name?" Lorraine starts to shout.

"Mom are you ok?" Cora asks concerned.
"I do know your name. I asked you. And you told me. You told me your name. And I wrote it down." Lorraine says before she starts running again.
Cora chases after her.
"Mom!" Cora yells but Lorraine doesn't answer.

Lorraine goes over to the car out front.
"I need my bible!" Lorraine starts to dig through her things to find the Bible.

~~~

Inside, Ed is still walking around speaking in Latin.

~~~

Outside, Lorraine found her bible.
"The demon's name gives us power over it." Lorraine tells Peggy. Cora looks at Lorraine concerned.
"V. A. L. A. K. Valak." Lorraine reads from her bible.
She then runs towards the house.

Suddenly, a strike of lightning strikes a tree and made the tree like a dagger.
"Mom! Are you ok?" Cora runs over to her mom.
Lorraine looks at the tree and she notices that it's just like her vision. That's what stabbed through Ed and killed him.

~~~

Ed starts walking upstairs trying to find Janet. He walks past the tp tent in the hallway. The music box inside starts to play.