:cleared

descriptive smut. yes, finally. this is ur only warning.

It was a long day.

Armin was quieter on this day, his mind racing with the thoughts about Connie seeing the two of you leave the office and part ways the night prior. Connie and you were in a heated discussion, but Armin didn't even have it in him to listen to that, he sped off. The way you commanded him, told him to go home, demanded he stopped staying late. That was one thing he liked about you. That went further than a boss...dare Armin to think, a friend? No, he didn't want to be friends with you. He wanted to be yours, an invisible leash of loyalty embedded into your neck. Free but with loyalty, respect with or without him. He wanted you to be who you were, with his name carved into your back, his scent coating your lips, and his name always on your mind. A loud honk caused Armin to swerve, he forgot he was on the road.

Connie was not in the plan. The moment Armin suspected he may have been fucking you it made him so undeniable spiteful, angry. Who was that guy to be worthy of fucking you? How dare they not be in a public setting. If Armin knew any better he would've gone in there and fucked you himself.... "No, no, no!" Armin cried aloud, silencing his vile thoughts about you.

This sexual tension was in hyperdrive because Armin was grieving the passing of his best friend. This stage was probably aggression, denial, or even worse, absolute madness. It drained him, but he was a slave to a sexual fantasy, heaven with you in it. Armin parked in his garage, remotely locking the doors and Turing the tinted car off as he fell back in his seat.

Tears escaped his closed eyes and poured down his face, his cock ridiculously hard. Yes, this was madness, he concluded, his hands trailing down. His sorrow at the reminder of loss, his lust clouding his thoughts of you, the anger of Connie, it was all too much. Armin's tears dried. His fingers fondled through his pants, moments later finding a release as he drained his cock from the shaft, squeezing out the tip as stars started to crowd his peripheral. He was oddly calm, sad, and relieved from thoughts of you afterward.

Now he could only think about his dear friend, Eren. He lost his past love, who happened to be his lover in secret, and Eren's in public. Then after the raid, moments after, Armin lost him too, hearing of his final titan shift in a maximum security jail. Eren swallowed the entire jail and everyone in it, Mikasa escaping moments before. But that was years and years ago, and Kelis was the one that told on everyone, according to Mikasa. He hunted Kelis down for years, but after she bounced from prison to prison, she overdosed from guilt. Armin wouldn't let another distraction stop him from keeping you this time around. You were his gleaming star, his second chance. You hadn't met Eren; thank God you didn't.

Armin mourned Eren nevertheless, and this was why Armin was quieter at work, focused on only what he wanted to complete. After you officially called things off with Connie, you angrily swore him off, throwing the flowers he attempted to give you to the ground, did he? Well, you did one better, stomping them out as Connie stormed off from you. Cheater, huh? Well, a damn good one at that. "It was Connie's insecurities that made him suspicious of me, I didn't do anything to evoke that." you thought to yourself as you got in the car. As bad as you felt, a weight had been lifted off your shoulder. Connie is one of the men your mom would date, and probably stay with because he had a good dick and a decent tongue. But it wasn't enough for you to commit to him forever on. You two didn't see eye-to-eye.

You worried for Armin. Mikasa told you that the annual brunch was coming up, but obviously, you weren't invited. You gave Armin a soft pass on his break time as he enjoyed his moments with Mikasa and Annie, who Armin didn't see often. She still spent her life on the road, but she liked it that way. Armin smiled a bit to himself as he typed in his desk, mindlessly recollecting those earlier memories.