attack on titan is over, ARLERT update to come..

Over the past few years you all have shown me so much love and support on this story as well as my spinoff, Arlert. Honestly, I wake up to a little under 300 notifications a day for both stories. I see there is an increasing popularity as attack on titan's final episode has aired, November 4th. It is November 13th as I'm writing this. Attack on Titan may have ended but it is far from over in my heart, and the hearts of many others, as a beautiful work of art. and even now, though I cringe sometimes rereading YEAGER and ARLERT, I am so thankful because it allowed me to get close to so many people. I don't know if I will ever feel that again for any of my other stories [with the exception of Akira's possession] but if this is your first time, or your fifth time reading, thank you so much. 

I haven't updated a story and despite me promising to come back full force and go crazy, I've fallen short due to my own personal, mental, and physical health struggles. and though I can't promise to pump out a new chapter every night, I do know how important it is not only for me, the author, but you all as readers, to properly finish ARLERT. I had been struggling because there are so many moving pieces and nods towards a potential trilogy, but I'm still not sure about it. however, I am sure that ARLERT, deserve a proper few chapters and ending. And I will give it to you, in a few chapters, and in due time. As for everyone else who has finished this story, be sure to read ARLERT next.

These were written at first as an escape from quarantine and my unrelenting love [and lust] for the characters. but I've met so many people and built a solid community. Also, Rest In Peace to my original tiktok account, shesayeagerist, because that pushed more of you all to me, and she plus the content she had will forever be missed. I'm excited to finally push more fics for other characters, but just know, YEAGER and ARLERT mean a lot to me. and hopefully you all enjoy either or both.

The End.