Chapter 14 [Revival?]

The silence in the room was much too loud. Nobody made a sound or said a single word.

Xiao never let go of the gun that he took and threw away from you after picking it back up on his way out of the Council's building.

There were no more tears to waste, everyone was empty. They were just four helpless people sitting around in a luxurious apartment room, doing nothing. What could they possibly do? They needed you, and you weren't there.

After sitting around and staring at the ground for 3 hours straight, they heard two slow knocks on the door.

Everyone stood up in a panic, their heavy breaths were heard. All of them backed away from the door besides Xiao, who took more steps closer to the door.

Scaramouche

"Xiao!..."

Finally, someone had said something.

Xiao firmly put his hand on the doorknob.

Childe

"Xiao, don't! It could be one of the Infected!"

Xiao

"It could be someone from Teyvat."

Hu Tao

"You've got a point, but we shouldn't take the risk!"

Xiao

"So you're telling me that we should leave our comrades out there to die. Is that right?"

Hu Tao

"No- I didn't intend to say such a thing!"

Ignoring the possibilities, Xiao turned the doorknob and swung open the door like it was nothing. He shut his eyes closed, holding your gun up to whoever was at the door.

???

"... Hi!"

Childe

"Holy sh-"

Scaramouche

"You?!"

???

"... Yeah, it's me. What about it?"

Hu Tao

"Wh- How?!"

Xiao

"Is it really..."

Scaramouche

"Nah, they've gotta be some kind of fake!"

Scaramouche angrily walked up to this person at the door, violently grabbing their neck and staring at a specific mark.

???

"Ow! Scara, that fucking hurts!"

Scaramouche

"Shit!... I didn't actually think-"

Xiao

"Y/N?..."

???

"God- Do I really have to say this again? It's really me! Y/N!"

This person standing at the door with blood dripping down their neck just happened to be... You.