Chapter 16 [Urges]

The intention was to leave the next day, so you spent the entire day training everyone on how to use blades. As you can anticipate, many of them were familiar with your tactics, having fought many times in Teyvat.

It was Xiao who had trouble using it, he kept on treating it as if it were a polearm and ended up throwing it across the room.

The night came quickly, and everyone slept far too soundly after all that work except for you. Your stomach felt utterly empty all of a sudden, despite the fact that you had eaten a hearty dinner. You had a strong desire to eat something, but you couldn't bring yourself to get out of bed.

You turned over a few times as you were frustrated that you couldn't go to sleep. You were now looking at Xiao, who was sleeping peacefully as you were moving around so much.

You

I want... To eat him... out... AAAUAUUUGUUGUHUHUHAAUHUAUHAUAHUAU i'm so sorry i had to

okay re-do

You were breathing so heavily, nearly drooling while staring at Xiao's neck for such a long period of time.

You

I want to... Bite his...

You knew you couldn't. You'd be breaking the strong trust that everyone has in you.

You

No, I don't... I can't...

Simple words could never explain just how much you wanted to dig your teeth into his submissive and bree- (i'm sorry i'll stop now i promise)

Simple words could never explain just how much you wanted to dig your teeth into his neck, the very neck that you stared at and slowly got closer to.

You lightly placed your hands on his shoulders, digging your head into his chest. Your mouth was slowly opening to bite his neck.

You

He smells so nice...

Xiao's sweet scent just made you want to bite his neck even more.

The feeling of something laying on his chest woke him up.

Xiao

"...?"

You

"Agh!- God-"

You had never pulled yourself away from someone so fast in your life to the point where it made you fall off the bed.

Xiao

"Y/N?..."

You

"What?! No!..."

Xiao

"What's going on?"

You

"I uh... It's nothing important!..."

All that Xiao could see was your hand trying to pull the covers as you were hiding from him.

You yanked the covers off of Xiao and wrapped yourself in them as soon as you got a decent grasp. However, his lovely fragrance, which made you want to bite him, was all over the blankets, and you could smell him everywhere.