<the ropes>

( just a quick note!
POV means point of view
And 1/2/3 person is also a point of view)

Dave's *cought*William*cough* pov

     Wow, Y/N still works here.  I surely thought that after I left they would of too.  Something seems off about them though they seem less happy and more annoyed than usual. Or was it just me because I had not seen them in a couple of months.  No, they where always excited to see and meet new people.
What happened?

Y/N's POV

     'Yeah, yeah. A new employee is what I need right now, just to fuck things up for me again, how lovely.  And wow what a fucking big shot, a fucking Texan, big fucking deal! Boo-fucking-who! You see Jack shit in him! Although he does look like William a bit...
Wait... what happened to me? I was always happy to meet new people! What happened? ' you thought to yourself.

You and Dave walked around for a wile until you both reach kids cove.  Of course you see Jeremy. Oh what a person to ruin my mood, oh wait, it's already ruined. He was just sitting there talking to foxy. It's a animatronic! It doesn't understand you! Or at least you thought.
That's when Jeremy spotted you and waved, he started to walk over. How fucking pleasant.

"Hello Y/N!" Jeremy exclaimed wile walking to you, "I see you brought your date!" He said jokingly,

    Even though it was a joke your fave heated up in embarrassment, wich caused Dave to look up at you. You looked flustered at what he said.

"No Mr. Fitzgerald, this is our new employee he will be working with us" you said trying not to look at the creepy foxy animatronic. "He will be our new technician, ya know... after William..." you added looking down, you didn't wanna talk about it.

"Yeah, yeah, we know you talk about him every day!" Jeremy said. Dave just looked up at you, and you looked down to him rolling your eyes at what Jeremy said.

"Speak of him again and I swear-" you said cutting yourself off to try to calm down. " ever mind" you said forcing a smile on your face. "We better get going"  you said to Dave. He nodded,

- magical time skip -
You showed Dave around for about two hours now, and HE WONT SHUT HIS FUCKING GOB (British for mouth). Dave still wants so see more so you keep walking around.  And he keeps asking questions about William, wich is making me pissed.  Dave looked similar to him yes, but didn't act like him, but you did think it was weird for him to have spring lock scars and that same hole in his tooth as William, don't even mention that he walks with his pinky up too. He reminds you of William a lot, maybe you two can get along. Even though he reminds you of William, it's not him, and you feel sad every time you look at Dave. 'Maybe he'll be my new William, or I can pretend it is him!' You thought to yourself.

You look at the clock and it's almost break time. "Hurry, I want to have my break today" you said coldly waiting for Dave to come out of parts and service that he is "exploring"
"COME ON! I have 3 minutes till it's my break! Hurry your ass up!" You said wile shouting in the door way of parts and service.  Dave finally walks out,

"Howdy there Y/N!" He said wile biting his lip "do ya need company on your break?" He added

"Not really" you said under your breath. You look around to see Phil that waved to you to come over. "Hold on, I'll be back" you said to Dave wile walking over where Phil was.

"What's up Mr. Guy?" You ask.

"Well, maybe get to know Mr. Miller better, and try to keep his happy mood? He told me about the 'war' he was living in" Phil said wile looking at Dave "maybe hang out with him On your break!" He added.

You sighed, "yeah sure, whatever"

"Thank you Y/N! And you need a new friend to keep your mind off of- erm- you know-" you nodded to what he said.

Well fuck, now I gotta work with this total dumbass and hang out with him.

You wave for Dave to come over and he does so. "You and me are going to hang out on my break, not my choice, the bosses" you said walking to the lounge (aka where the slushies are) and you sit down and OH FUCKING CORSE ITS JEREMY! Dave sits across from you smiling like a idiot.

Well fuck- this day can't get worse..

I hope

(801 words!)
(I also really hope you like the story so far, even tho it's shit because I'm so fucking tired.
Yours truly; Kota ❤️)