Drunk? Bar? Money?

(I'm back!!! IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT IM SOPOSE TO BE RESTING BUT I WANTED TO DO A CHAPTER BC IM. BORED. SO YE YE)

    You stepped out of Phil's car to meet a fancy hotel, one that had those big fancy rooms and those huge bars with the good stuff. You, where not much of a drinker.

"Alright Y/N, we got our rooms, do you mind if I show you it?" Phil asked you. You nodded in response. Dave and Jeremy where also in there room, is so you thought.
Phil grabbed you by your hand, making you blush, leading you to your room.
When you got there he let go.

"Listen Y/N, I know you don't wanna here this from me now but..." Phil sighed "since I'm your boss in all... I just didn't think it would work out and-" you cut him off.

"Dave said something didn't he?" You asked him. Phil looked nervous before nodding.
"I knew it" you sighed "what exactly did he say?" You asked him,

"He might of sorta..." Phil stopped " threatened me"  he finished

"Oh Phil..." you said and gave him a hug.
"Well now that we are friends, wanna go to the club/bar thing?" You asked him.
He nodded. But he also responded
"I don't really drink"
You have him a 'really' look

"Phil, buddy I seen you drink before." You said. Phil just pulled on his collar looking nervous. Why was he? What happened when he drinks?

"What's the worst that can happen?" You said to him.

"Um- flirting, kissing, getting mad and se-" you cut him off "OH KAYY LETS JUST GO!!" You said not wanting to hear that last word come out of his mouth, especially because he's your boss.
"We'll keep it 'unprofessional' tonight, okay?" He said, what does that fucking mean? Dose he mean it by the-
"And when I mean that, I mean the drinks" Phil added, he gave you a smile you missed.
You nodded.

-time skip brought to you by me drinking and driving-

You guys walked in the club/bar and right away, you seen Jeremy. He was standing on a pool table- you didn't care much but you can tell Phil did. He looked mad, I gave him a worried look he just sighed at me and walked to Jeremy.
He seemed to be talking to him.

"Mr, Fitzgerald, please, please off the pool table" Phil asked him. I just stood next to Phil. Jeremy looked at us.

"Ohhhhhh I see I see" Jeremy said and winked. "And Id love to, but I can't get down by myself" he added. Phil
Sighed and helped him down off the table. Jeremy clung on to him, Phil looked both shocked and embarrassed. He looked at me, I just pulled Jeremy off of him and walked to the bar. Grabbing a drink and walking back. You walked up on Phil talking about Dave or William.
You stood there with your drink until your saw Dave.

"Speaks of the Devil..." Phil said.
Dave wrapped one of his arms around Phil.

"Phiiiiillll what are you doing here?" Dave asked with a slurry speech.

"Hangout with Y/N and looking for you actually" he replied removing Dave's hand off of his shoulder

"Aww really?!?" Dave said with a very happy look.

"Hmh" you said.
Dave looked at you and smirked.

"Ya know, now since your both here you ought' to join us" he said wrapping his arm around you this time. You knew he was drunk because you could his British accent mixed with the Texan one.

Phil took off his glasses. You knew when he did this he was getting stressed and also getting a headache, from your experience with talking to him.