The weekend

(A/N SOOOOOO I DONT REMEMBER WHEN THE SUMMER TRIP WITH THE 3 HAPPENED SOOO IMMA JUST PUT IT HERE. I DONT REALLY WANNA LOOK BACK IN THE COMIC- SO HERE YA GO ITS NOW SUMMER!!!)

Today was probably the hottest day of all. It was summer! also Today was the weekend!! You thought you could sleep in today!!! Yippee! But no! Someone fucking woke you up by knocking at your door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Alright. Alright I'm coming!" You say rushing down the stairs to the front door.
You stride to your door wondering who it could be that woke you up this early.
You looked through the peak hole.
Nothing.
You grab the handle and open the door.
It was Dave. He had a dead rose in his hand, he was also smiling like a idiot.

"Howdy Y/-" he began. But you slammed the door in his face.
You then heard another knock.
You squeezed the bridge of your nose and opened the door.
This time it was Dave and Phil.
What are they doing here!

"Okay... what's going on?" You growled at them. It was the morning and you where not a morning person to be fair.
You hated the morning, the only think that would keep you not grumpy for the rest of the day was DUN DUN DUNNN COFFEE!!

"Dave, Jeremy and I where wondering if we could go somewhere with you" Phil said in a exciting voice. In the back was Jeremy waiting in Phil's car.

"Listen. Phillip. It's like... I don't know... 11 on the weekend" you sighed " and you should know i sleep in" you said looking at the dead rose in Dave's hand.
"Fine- I'll go" you said finally giving in..

Both Dave and Phil's cheer "yay!" As you walk to the car. You get into the back next to Jeremy. Dave was just looking at you from the front seat with a wide smile. Meanwhile phil never said a thing to you after your date... nor was he romantic with you anymore. It's like he just wanted to be friends. You thought to yourself. You didn't want to be alone. But you wanted to keep everyone's cheerful mood they had at then moment, so you healed back the urge to cry and have a break down.

"So where we going?" You ask her Phil

"It's a surprise for you Y/N, he said looking at you from his mirror as he started the car. You just Rested your head on the seat belt because you where both sad and tired. But just then the Blond Texan spoke.

"ITS GOING TO BE GREAT!!" Dave said looking back at you from his seat.
"YOULWILLLOVEITJUSTASMUCHILOVE
YOU" he added really quickly. You didn't understand but Phil seemed to. Phil sighed keeping his eyes on the road as he drove. He looked sad, he was trying to hide it under a smile... but you could tell something was up... Dave on the other hand was now aloud to flirt with you, because Phil didn't say anything. He just looked at you with a smile. A smile the was trying to hide sadness.
What you didn't know was that Phil loved you. But he didn't think he deserved you and that you should be with someone better then him... someone like a curtain blond Texan man. Yes he believed you should be with Dave. You love Phil, but why Dave? He's probably the only person that gets on your nerves at times.
He's the only person that acts like...
Acts like... William... your long lost love, your knife to your heart (IDFK). Dave did in fact love you too. But he was less romantic... and he was also pretty creepy some times... he acted like a killer, but it didn't bother you. You knew William was a killer, and you still loved him. So why not like Dave? Yeah... why not Dave..?
Then you caught yourself saying William wile in the car. Everyone was looking at you, Dave had a worried look on his face, so did Phil and Jeremy.

"Are ya okay there darling?" Dave said putting a hand on your leg.

"Yeah... it's just... never mind" you say putting your head back to the seatbelt to rest yet again... this,.. was going to be a long long ride...

You leaned into Dave's ear and whisper...

"I love you... William..."

(735 words!!

Sorry for the short chapters and not me posting for a wile... I was just informed that my skull was cracked from that lady that hit me with her car! So in response to that I'm not really allowed to be on my phone, Aka writing ect! But I'll try my best to write this!

Yours truly Kota )