><stuck><

(Oh I'll just tell you.... This is not fun irl)

It's been about a week since Dave started working here, and you can never get a moments peace. All Dave does is follow you around like a puppy. Even when he's told to do some fixing, he'll drag me along and I can't say no about it.

It 8:00 on a Friday morning, and you had 30 minutes to get to work. As always you would drive, but your car wouldn't start.
Well shit, someone cut my fucking wires.
You decided to just start walking to work. You took your time trying not to get overwhelmed, even though it was going to snow by the time you had to walk home. You where striding along the walk way when a blond Texan called your name from afar.
You tried to ignore it.
"Y/N!!" He shouted loudly. You just kept walking. Until you heard running from behind you getting louder, just then it was right behind you, then next to you.
And you knew Dave always walked to work but why this path? He always went the other way instead.

"Howdy, Y/N!!" He exclaimed.
You just kept silent,
"Are ya okay there?" He asked, you just ignored. Until you heard another voice call your name. You looked up from walking to see Phil in his car.
You waved at him with a bright smile.

"I didn't know you walked too Y/N?" He said with a smile, you rolled your eyes jokingly.

"Actually, my car wires are cut and I can't drive it for the day, or two" you said wile looking at Phil trying to ignore Dave who keeps looking at you,

"Well, since that's what happened, do you need a lift?" He asks willingly, you nodded and walked to the car, Dave following behind you. You got into the passenger seat.

"Um, where do I go?" Dave said looking confused, you looked at Phil and he sighed,

"Okay Mr. Miller you can come too" Phil looked down at the steering wheel ( I think that's what y'all call it) and sighed again.

"I'll go in the back" you muttered, until you felt a hand on your shoulder,

"No, Dave will, because his smaller than you and you'll be cramped back there," you nodded. Dave opened the back seat and hopped in putting is feet on the middle compartment. As we drove off we heard the doors lock and such.

"fuck" Both Phil and I muttered ,
"I forgot my coffee" we both said at the same time. You shrugged it off because you knew you where only going to be in the car for a few minutes, or atleast you thought.
Ding ding ding
"Must of forgot to fill the gas this morning" Phil said squeezing the bridge of his nose. "Does anyone have money?" He asked looking at Dave and I, we both shrugged and shook our heads.

"Great, so we are in a car... in the snow..." Dave muttered to himself "with them" he said trying to be a bit more quiet,  I just looked at him and shrugged.

Then we heard the doors "click"

"No, no, no, shit shit shit!" You said wile trying to unlock the door.
"Where stuck fuuuuccccckk" you said wile leaning in the seat.

Dave just glared at Phil and back at me

"Well we better get comfortable, it's going to get colder by the second," Dave said nearly jumping out of his seat.
You just sat there knowing you are going to be grumpy for a wile because you did not have your morning coffee.
You just looked Out the window, wishing you had a coat, you looked at Dave.

"How the fuck are you not cold" you looked at him "pull down your fucking sleeves" you glared at him.

"No can do, there Stitched like this" he replied, "and plus it looks pretty good like this!" He added.
You just looked at Phil and he looked back. All Dave did was nag you for the past ten minutes, un till you tackled him to the seat, and started tickling him to death.

"How fucking long are we going to be here for" you slumped back in the chair,
And started ruffling your own hair to make it look fluffy. Then you took a strand of hair and started to braid it because you where bored.
"I'm stuck in here with him! It's never going to work out! This is going to be hell!" You exclaimed looking at Phil

"Well, yeah he's here, but we are stuck so nothing we can do about it" he said looking back at you. You looked at him and remembered, why exactly you came in Phil's car. You came here because your car didn't work. So at-least you can spend time with the two dorks you love the most, the dorks that are always there for ya.
Yes Dave got on your nerves but he's still a dork you love. And yes Phil is the best dork.
I love my dorks.
No
Matter
How
Much
They
Get
On
My
Nerves
They
Are
My
Dorks
And nothing, NOTHING can change that.
These are the people that can deal with my shit, and probably the only people that can.
You smile wile looking out the window just thinking about how much these two mean to you.

"Hey, Phil and Dave?" You say to them.
They both look at you.
"I just want to let you two know how much you both mean to me" you added.  "you're the only two who can deal with me" you said looking at them.

"Well yeah, who else would talk to you before your shift? And try to comfort you" Phil said in response to what you said.
"Yeah who would do that if we didn't care!?" Dave said almost jumping out of his seat. You smiled and gave them both a hug

"Yeah, imma get rest it's going to be a long day..." you said wile you dosed off.

-major time skip-

You woke up to phil and Dave shaking you to wake up.  You flutter your eyes open to see them wrapped in blankets, in fact Phil was handing you one.
Took it in response and got out of the car.
"We are saved!" You said looking at Dave and Phil.
"Yeah, Y/N I want to ask you something..." Phil said looking embarrassed. "You know how you said you cared about us? Well I was thinking we can go ou-" Phil was cut off by Dave.

"Absolutely not, Y/N is not going anymore" Dave said with a annoyed look,

"Let him finish" you said given Dave a glare.

"I was thinking we can go out, like a, ya know... date?" Phil finished,

"O-oh" you said shockingly. Dave looked annoyed.
"S-sure?" You replied to what he asked.

Phil looked shocked at your answer and gave you a tight hug.
"Tomorrow at 8PM" he said softly and let go of the hug. On the other hand Dave looked completely jealous and mad at Phil. And you wanted to know why.

(1195 words!!! Wow!!!

Ps and spoilers

You two will have a uninvited guest at your date. )