It's almost date time!

Today is the day! You get to go on a Date- with your boss?!?! YEA WITH YOUR BOSS!!! it's going to be fun! But the morning is going to be like all of them.

—magic time skip to the job—

You walk over to get a slushy. You sit down at your favorite booth (aka the one in the corner) and rather spend your break alone, BUT SOMEONE HAS TO SIT WITH ME!! And who is it? Oh I wonder who? It's the fucking blondes, Dave and Jeremy. How fun.

You feel a pair of arms wrap around you, you look up to see who it is. It's Dave, he had a blood dripping from his face.

"Dave?!?!" You panic in surprise to see the blood drip from his face,

"Yes, darling?" You look up at him and stand up,

" go get your self cleaned up, then I'll do something About those wounds" you said walking over to the corner where you hid some towels, Dave followed.

"I'm okay really, no need for it" he said wile wrapping his arms around your waist. "And darling you don't have to worry about me" he sounded drunk?!?! He sounded like William a bit when he was too. Wow-

"Um, Dave are you... drunk?" You ask trying to push him away. You spot Jeremy,
"JEREMY HELP ME!" You scream.
Dave had the smell of alcohol on his breath. Dave being Dave he tries to kiss you,
"JEREMY GET OVER HERE NOW!" You add. Jeremy finally realizes and walks up to you, doing nothing besides laughing his ass off

"Y/N! You got a crush!" He says laughing still

"GET HIM THE FUCK OFF OF ME" you say as loud as you can, parents look at you and so do kids, you still try to fight the Drunk Texan off of you wile you hear a big
Slam
Coming along with that slam was Phil rushing out of his office looking around for what's going on.
Still trying to get the Texan off of you his grip gets stronger. You back up into the wall trying to get him off still. Just slamming him against it. That's when Phil seen what's going on. He rushed toward us. Jeremy still laughing his ass off.
"FUCK OFF DAVE!!" You said wile still trying to push him away.

"Mr Miller! Get off of them" Phil said trying to pull Dave off of you.
"Jeremy don't just fucking stand there! Help me!" He added still trying to pull Dave off of you.

" he's drunk Mr. guy!" You said wile Jeremy trying to help for once.
They manage to get the drunk Texan off you stumbling away and falls on a table.

"Oh my-" you say out loud
"I don't know what's up with him!" You say.

"Y/N are you alright at Least?" Phil asks
You nod in response trying to catch your breath.
"Okay okay calm down, let's go into my office" he added. You nod and go in his office and sit down to chat

- major time skip to after work-

You walk out of the Freddy's and wait out side. It's 8:00 wich means it's almost time. Phil said he will pick me up at Freddy's because he left to walk the drunk Dave home. Wile deep in thought you feel someone tap on your shoulder you look over to see Phil in a fancy suit (fancy-er than the suits he already uses)

"Oh hey Phil didn't see ya there" you say shyly. (Btw u call Phil "Phil" outside work, you only call him "Mr. Guy" in work)

"That's okay, I know you have a lot on your mind!" He said wile he smiled and took your hand to place a soft kiss on it.

(632 words I'm also sorry for the first chapter, I can assure you next chapter will be exciting

From yours truly Kota)