Wishes And Goodbyes

Yumashe pronounced more like Yumesh
Gishlain pronounced more like Jeshlin.
I'm sorry I'm not native to America but this is actually our nickname.

--------------------------------------------------
<Continue>
--------------------------------------------------

I looked at the people who was about to take my life but saw they stopped moving. The one on my left got his abdomen stabbed and it sliced him upwards, the one on the right had a claw sticking out of his face and I chuckled. I was glad when I thought these two were in better shape than me but I was wrong. I was so fucking wrong.

Valdimar could barely stand when a spear impaled through the center of his abdomen. There were more to his front and side, 4 spears pierced Valdimar's abdomen and they were all showing their edges. I looked at Yumashe and noticed how his back was almost similar to an armadillo. Hilts were coming behind him and some even pierced through his chest, they knelt down and Yumashe was grinning as he coughed up some blood. I could hear Val breathing hard as blood seeped away from his mouth.

"N-no," my words trembled in fear. This can't be! I don't want to believe it!

I run to where Yumashe was and assisted him but he only chuckled.

"Bring haaah bring me to that cunt will ya?" a weak voice said. I gritted my teeth and did my best to carefully place him in front of Valdimar. Valdimar chuckled making me feel mad but I couldn't bring myself to yell at them.

"Hahaha...hnngh, seems like this is where we finally rest huh," Yumashe said making my eyes form some tears when I didn't want him to.

"It seems so," Valdimar replied and coughed once. He took a deep breath making me wonder what I could do, there wasn't anything I could do. Damn it there must be something I can do!! I looked down and clenched my fist as tears flowed from my eyes.

"Aww, c'mon man. Since your still *cough* since you can still go on. Do me a favor will you?" Yumashe said making me look at him as I gritted my teeth, his grin was still wide and blood tarnished his teeth. He sighed and I waited on what he wanted to say as he looked at the sky.

"Once this is finally over, go to a concert for me. I...I always wanted to know what it feels like, to be in a crowd...to cheer for the people singing," Yumashe said as he looked at the sky. He looked back at me and chuckled.

"Come on don't cry like that. If you do...then I might," Yumashe tried to say but his voice cracked down and started tearing up. He sniffed and wailed as he faced the sky. That just made me break in tears, I don't...

"I don't want to die Y/N, I want to go outside this place, I want to annoy you guys more. I...I," Yumashe shouted as tears flowed down from his cheek, me too man.

I want you to be there with me too, what would I do without an annoying brother? I don't want you to go too Yumashe. Please, please...someone!

"Now now," Valdimar said making us look at him. He was calm just like always but I could see his eyes were forming tears. We were already bawling our eyes yet he was still calm.

"You can keep annoying me in the next life. I believe that...we will meet again, maybe not in this world but maybe out there," Valdimar said weakly and looked at the sky.

"Y/N, I know you can get out of this alive. Once you do, can you try out an amusement park? I heard that their was this roller-coaster thing that could go fast. It was the first thing I wanted to do when we were done here but...I don't think I can make it either," Valdimar replied with his usual tone.

"D-don't say that," my words went through even when it felt like I was forcing my throat but it still went through. I looked down as I cried not noticing Valdimar and Yumashe looked at one another and smiled. I felt their palm on top of my shoulder making me look at them. They were smiling, even when their tears were falling down to their chin they were smiling so wide.