One Sided Victory

--------------------------------------------------
<Akali's Point of View>
--------------------------------------------------

I'm still mad about what just happened. I could have swore I can win against Y/N in a fair fight but that little event was enough to make me see the gap in our abilities. The thought of me training back when I was young felt like all the result it gave was child's play compared to him. I have to see, I need to know how good he is.

"Anything wrong?" Y/N asked making me flinch when I doze off.

"Nah, nothing," I replied to which he chuckled.

"If you want to ask me for a spar then I can oblige. I went ahead and caused you trouble so it's the best thing I could think of as payment," Y/N asked making me look at him with a sneer.

"You free after breakfast?" I asked and he chuckled with a nod. This is good, no, this is the best. Somehow I'm looking forward to what he could do.

I could see the house now that we got outside the forest but there was still something I wanted to ask. I looked at Y/N and he noticed my gaze when he looked at me through the corner of his eyes. It made me shudder when it felt like he knew I wanted to ask something personal. Still, I chose to do it.

"Y/N, did you have any family by chance? Biologically," I asked and I heard him sigh as he looked down.

"Just siblings, nothing else," Y/N replied with a grim face as I noticed his lower jaw tensed to a grit and his eyebrows furrowed a little from anger. I flinched when I felt a hint of his bloodlust. He looked at me when he realized I stopped walking, I am surprised myself that I was actually trying to reach out for a weapon from my pouch.

"Sorry Akali, looks like I've done nothing but bring you trouble today," Y/N said with a sigh. I calmed myself down as I stood straight and pat my thighs.

"Hah, not really. Since you said we could fight then we should go munch something," I said to avoid what I just witnessed earlier. He nodded and we went to the house.

After we arrived Y/N immediately excused himself and went upstairs, probably to hide what he was holding. I walked to the kitchen thinking Kai'sa might have set the food there and I was right. She sighed with relief when I arrived making me wonder why.

"Are you going out somewhere again?" Kai'sa asked with a worried gaze, I realized she was concerned that I might have another mission so I shook my head.

"Don't worry Kai'sa, Master Shen just wanted to tell me something," I assured her. She nodded and I sat down on her right side just to make her feel comfortable.

I finally looked at the food and yup, seems like I got some spicy ramen on my side. Kai'sa seems like she got her usual 'diet' meal which was basically a hamburger along with some fries. Great thing was that they're still hot atleast and Evelynn.

"Wait where's Eve?" I asked when I finally got my head working.

"Called her out but I think she left early this morning. There's nobody in her room," Kai'sa replied. Meh, must've gone out to her usual bar while we went to bed. Ahri also didn't sleep so I wonder if Evelynn sneaked out.

Just then Y/N came down wearing his usual clothes without the weapons this time including the sickle I gave back. He seems a little anxious when he saw us and started to go back only to return as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Kai'sa chuckled at what she saw and I just sighed as I started rubbing my chopsticks to start eating.

"Sit down Y/N, I hope you like what I got for you," Kai'sa said as she started to eat.

Y/N sat in front of us and was just a little anxious at what he's looking at. Man, he really needs to calm down. Best I could do is make him feel comfortable around me.