Dinner Time

"I touched the stars and saw the glorious lights of the thousand suns. Now, blinded by this elegance...how could my purpose be anything but dark"

--------------------------------------------------
<Y/N's Point of View>
--------------------------------------------------

Noon already, time passed me by and I have done nothing yet. Now that I became a butler what should I do anyway? I chuckled as that thought surfaced in my mind but stopped when I realized this whole scene reminded me of something... Silence...this never-ending silence is somehow killing me in a way. It reminds me of who I was after their passing and it made me think of my decisions in the past.

All the questions I need an answer to was one thing. Why did I accept the offer? I sighed as I looked at the ceiling while my arms were spread. That simple question made me feel powerless when no one had the answer. I hate it...those moments that you have to be the one to find it yourself is acting like a wall forcing you to think further in the past. Hah, it's like I'm trying to find an excuse to lean on someone.

I felt guilty about that idea so I thought I should be the first one to move. I went outside my room quietly and I couldn't hear anything. Even Ahri's snores were gone making me wonder if she left, I didn't hear it though except Kai'sa entering what might be her room. I just let them be, first thing I need is to remember the layout of this place so that if they need anything, I know where to get it.

Since most of these rooms were for them personally I went downstairs. This place sure is big, I went to the kitchen where it was further inside and noticed this place is pure white giving you that angelic feeling...if it wasn't dirty that is. I chuckled at the scenery when it was a little too much. It smells really bad and I looked at the small trash bin provided only to realize it was way more than full. Cup noodles, popsicle sticks, broken dishes and even a black sock was visible. The table was even full of these things making me sigh when this place basically became their trash storage.

Glad that there was a trash bag nearby which made me wonder if it was also part of the trash when they were on top of all this rubbish. I just removed my jacket and started to clean this up myself...I might curse a lot this time so I'll get back to you later.

...Bloody hell, that took me more than I thought it would. Even the smell was worse than a decaying corpse urgh. An hour in and they're all placed inside 5 trash bags so I guess that covers that problem. Next was...the sink that was overflowing with dishes. Ah shit, well then let's get this started.

That went faster than I actually thought, well the sponge was basically left untouched and the dish soap was also full. Judging by the time I should also prepare them for their lunch...or dinner depending on when they'll wake up. I looked at the fridge and found myself a lot of vegetables and meat to cook with, seeing how these trash seems like it was earned for 2 weeks or so I hope these ingredients aren't bad.

--------------------------------------------------
<Evelynn's Point of View>
--------------------------------------------------

I groaned a delightful one as I stretched my body, that was a nice nap after some time of worrying. I looked at the clock and noticed it was already 4 in the evening making me flinch when I basically slept. I sighed and went in front of the mirror to check up on myself, with a few bedhairs there's nothing much of a problem. I walked out of my room and my nose could smell something faint, something delicious.